Self Hypnosis

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So... I figured what the hell... I've spent more on dumber things in the past, an who knows, it might actually work. So I am going to put a good faith effort into this thing and give you all a unbiased opinion of the program.

According to the website, I should see some sort of results in 21 days.

So I just got done with my first session. I really needed a nap so I listened to the whole CD. Cool voice.

Now, I am haning around with a nifty feeling in my crotch... I guess that is some sort of sign.

Anywho, I'll keep you guys posted as I progess along with this thing over the next 21 days and offer up an summary at the end.

Have a good one!

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sounds interesting, if it works, im getting one!

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, I don't really have anything of substance to add here, but I really got tired of that "PassNetVipForum" spam topic sitting on the top of this forum on the main screen, so I had to post to knock it down a spot.

Sorry. I guess this is just an elaborate way to say *bump*

While I'm here, though, I may as well share. Being the Lord High Cynic (you may roll eyes instead of bowing), I have to say that this sounds like a real rip off to me, but if there's a psychosomatic benefit then hey, maybe it will be worth every penny. Penis Enlargement Through Placebo?

Anyway, carry on! Be sure to tell us the results.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by sizeworshipper@May 6 2005, 05:08 PM
I've been doing the same thing with the hypnosis tapes...but I'm using some older ones that were on the site for free. Let me know how the new one works for you. I've been wanting to buy it but money is money.
[post=308693]Quoted post[/post]​

The free tapes are for temporary gains only (kinda like shareware.)

If you want permanent growth you must part with your $anity.

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No noticable results so to speak of.

My erections are harder, and do last longer.... maybe that is a sign of somesorts.

Mybe remotehypnosis can chime in on how this is supposed to work.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an interesting idea, I have never heard of anyone having any physical changes with hypnosis, however a person's brain has allot of untapped ability, maybe something like that is possible...I would love to hear your results...post them to my website would you?

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
I partook in his survey thingy, and I noticed absolutly no difference after it was all said and done, it was, however, one of the most relaxing, mystifying things i've ever done.

I'd pay $25 for the "experience."

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No growth that I have noticed... still 8 x 5.5

Harder and better erecttions.... I'm going to continue on and see what happens.

On a positive note, they are very relaxing tracks... 1.5 hours and I feel like I have slept for at least 4.... it's great