Self image/self esteem

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mephistopheles, Oct 18, 2006.

1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never really cared much what people thought throughout my entire life... It's just been something for me to get upset about. But there is one little thing that has always nagged at me. My Hands.

I thinkmy hands are small, idk why but for some reaso I feel like my hands aren't in proportion to the rest of my body, they just seems small!

Idk what to do or think, I need a little bit of advice.

you can also see in the pictures tht my finger tips are discolored, I'm having some problems with iron, and not getting enough of it... So I'm taking some vitamins.

Attached Files:

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

Personally, I wouldn;t say your hands are small. They aren't huge, but they seem to be proportionate to your body. If you can do a Bm7th chord without straining, your hands aren;t small.:smile:

3. kurios

kurios Member

If your hands can do whatever you want them to do, be happy they work and forget the size issue. Im sure no one cares but you.
    Everyone has something smaller or larger than someone else.

4. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Regarding size, what davidjh7 said. It's unusual for men to be iron deficient. Have you seen a doctor?

5. Gisella

Gold Member

I think you have very cute hands ...

You may need just a light tan...:wink:

6. OBsessed

OBsessed New Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with small hands, luv (and yours aren't even that small). :smile: Looks just fine to me!

7. chris4869

chris4869 New Member

Albums:
    I think your hands look fine.

Your discolored finger tips might be caused by your guitar's strings. I have metal strings on mine and the metallic color would often stain my finger tips. I put a lot of pressure on my finger tips too, so they're bruised all the time. My buddy has the same problem too. The discoloration disappeared when I stopped playing my guitar.

By the way, always take your vitamins after a meal. :biggrin1:

8. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, after you say?!

9. NCSLionheart

NCSLionheart New Member

While Im in agreement that your hands dont appear very small... I think its important to point out that hand size is one of the very last things anyone would think about when mentally "grading" you.

Actually, I used to feel the same way about my feet: Im 21 and I wear a size 8 shoe (but Im 5'9"). Ironically enough though, my feet dont seem to grow long ways, but instead they grow UPwards. Thus, the result is I have very short feet, but very tall feet. Tall enough, in fact, that I have to get custom tennis shoes to play in. Even street shoes are a tight fit, but theyre comfortable.

We're all different like that.

10. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Your hands are about the same size as mine, just eat red meats. I used to be a little anemic, but that's another story.

Anyhoo, the only reason your hands look small is because you compare them to your dick all the time:cool:. I wish my dick stretched from the bottom of my palm past my fingers, hell even from the palm to the end of my fingers would be nice :rolleyes: (7.5" distance).

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Your hands are about the same size as mine, just eat red meats. I used to be a little anemic, but that's another story.

Anyhoo, the only reason your hands look small is because you compare them to your dick all the time:cool:. I wish my dick stretched from the bottom of my palm past my fingers, hell even from the palm to the end of my fingers would be nice :rolleyes: (that's a 7.5" distance).

Draft saved Draft deleted