Self-Inflicted Facials

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... I'm still friends with my ex and the guy she is dating now apparently enjoys doing this to himself after sex... She says his cock is like, "half the size of yours, but shoots ten times as much cum"... Aside from being funny to me (and her, which is why I found out about it), I was kind of fascinated that the guy shoots so much jizz, especially since I know my ex is scared shitless of jizz. $50 says that when they break up, she'll mention the jizz as being a major problem. lol

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had a great experience last night. I know it may seem tame to some but things have been calm in the bedroom lately so this was welcome and an exciting change.

My wife didn't feel like sex last night so we were just going to jerk me off. I wanted to have some fun so I got out the vibe and lubed it up (something I don't get to do often). My wife took charge and took over the vibe and started slamming it in and out of my ass as hard as she could. It felt great and before long I was cumming hard. This is where it got fun. I came so hard I shot all over my face (without even throwing my legs up it just went that far). It was really hot. A huge chunk of it landed right on my lips and I got a good lick in. I didn't have the guts to lick it all in front of her (not something I think she's into yet).

I'm hard typing it up. Hope for a repeat soon. Was so hot to shoot that hard and land on my face and especially right on my lips where I could taste and smell my cum. HMMM.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Briggs,
Great story! Thanks 4 sharing. How many times were you able to hit yourself in the face? Did it turn on your wife?
I luv giving women facials cuz I can spurt alot & far (almost as much as Peter North, my idol), but a couple of years ago, I accidently absolutely plastered my face while rubbing 1 out & I've loved it ever since. U'r right, it is really hot 2 b able 2 shoot that much & that far on yourself.

Last edited:

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive only done it once. first gf was giving me a handjob whileI was on my back and I squirted a little on my face, it was pretty gross but she seemed excited...

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah, she would never let me give her a facial... she was pretty lame. all I ever got from her was handjobs and lots of making out, we were both virgins and I didnt quite deserve to fuck her, also her BJs sucked and I only got 1 or 2 from her anyways in 10 months. so yeah... no facials for her!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it a couple of times...totally unexpectedly, though...

for some reason I think it's kinda funny when it happens...don't know why...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't purposely try to give myself a facial, but unless I turn my head when I cum, I'm going to get hosed. When I turn my head it does one of 4 things: 1. gets in my hair 2. gets in my ear (which is a huge pain in the ass to clean out lol) 3. it hits the chair/wall that is behind me 4. does all of the above.

BallSukr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's just physics. Small pee hole equals further distance.

I've got a average cock.. but, I hit my face with cum.. (and usually the headboard behind me) pretty much anytime I jerk off. Been that way all my life.. and still happens even at 49 years of age.

In my early 20's.. my bed was a mattress on the floor.. and I frequently hit the ceiling during jerk off sessions. I would amaze.. and sometimes gross out.. the girlfriends. :)

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I like the word awarded better than inflicted. My loads are plentiful enough and shoot far enough to become facials, but always go flying over the left shoulder b/c of the curve of my dick and jacking right-handed. It take a real effort to redirect the cum shower at the last minute. Have not thought to do it in years, but since you ask... hmmm.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nwnccpl,
You're absolutely right, they are rewarding! "Inflicted" is the word that a girl I told uses. She doesn't know how rewarding they are yet because she's never received a facial before, but she's flying across the country at the end of the month just to get one from me & I've been saving up for her for almost a month so it should be a doozy.
You should give yourself 1 again for old time's sake & if you do, record it or take a pic afterwards & post it.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BallSukr,
Being able to hit the ceiling is impressive, would love to see that. I've never been able to shoot upwards that high. I hope you kept the girlfriends that were amazed by it & got rid of the ones that were grossed out by it.

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Briggs,
Great story! Thanks 4 sharing. How many times were you able to hit yourself in the face? Did it turn on your wife?
I luv giving women facials cuz I can spurt alot & far (almost as much as Peter North, my idol), but a couple of years ago, I accidently absolutely plastered my face while rubbing 1 out & I've loved it ever since. U'r right, it is really hot 2 b able 2 shoot that much & that far on yourself.

I had probably 3 major shots hit my face. I hit my forehead, then a thick creamy wad across my lips and the rest on my chin and neck.

My wife usually says nothing when it comes to cum. She's not the biggest fan. The lights were out and when she saw how much cum was on my face she was blown away. She told me to take a look and how i had a face covered in cum.

I don't always shoot that far. I usually have to get myself worked up to pull it off. But when I do it's so hot. Feels like a major accomplishment and a HUGE release. WIN WIN :) This time the cum was right on my lips and near my nose and for some reason one of the hottest things about the experience was the smell of it. It smelled delicious and naughty.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had probably 3 major shots hit my face. I hit my forehead, then a thick creamy wad across my lips and the rest on my chin and neck.

My wife usually says nothing when it comes to cum. She's not the biggest fan. The lights were out and when she saw how much cum was on my face she was blown away. She told me to take a look and how i had a face covered in cum.

I don't always shoot that far. I usually have to get myself worked up to pull it off. But when I do it's so hot. Feels like a major accomplishment and a HUGE release. WIN WIN :) This time the cum was right on my lips and near my nose and for some reason one of the hottest things about the experience was the smell of it. It smelled delicious and naughty.
That's too bad that you can cum so far, but your wife isn't a fan. That's probably why I'm not married yet, because I have yet to meet a woman that loves receiving my facials as much as I love giving them.