Self-Introduction to LPSG group

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Folks, I am a 64 y/o Male fortunate to have discovered this site for many personal reasons. I was initially "PM" by Max, who has been most gracious. My reluctance to "join", centers around the fact that due to heart disease and diabetes, I have been unable to enjoy my sexuality since 1991. Up to that point I had during the previous 35 years of WOW encounters, including 20 years of marriage with sole dedication to wife and family. Would like to participate AND learn a few things for sure. Pretty well been through it all, and tried all except for anal sex. Sexual development began around the age of 13 or 14. Knew I was larger than "normal" at 15, when Mother GOD bless her insisted that our doctor examine me. Then she started buying me jocks instead of jockys.

Am hunting for early photos, Due to multiple surgeries my bod in general is a mess.

Hope I have not grossed you out.

blackwood

orionsword57: Welcome.... I'm another oldster who has gone somewhat to seed with age and is reticent about his physical appearance. There is no requirement to post photos here unless you wish to, of course.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by orionsword57@Mar 17 2005, 02:40 PM
Welcome.... I'm another oldster who has gone somewhat to seed with age and is reticent about his physical appearance. There is no requirement to post photos here unless you wish to, of course.
[post=291634]Quoted post[/post]​

orionsword57, Thank you for the welcome, bless your presence in the lpsg. You sound like a vital and active individual and I am looking forward to further messaging.

blackwood

hung_big: Welcome Black!

It's great to have you on the boards. We can always use someone who has experienced something different and unique in their life, as it adds variety and diversity of people to the site!

It is quite obvious that if you continue posting on the boards you will become an asset and valued member of the boards with a respected opinion. If you will find you have anything in common with people on these boards (other than the obvious ;)) is intelligence and wordliness. The members on this site are some of the most brilliant, compassionate and friendly people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting - and I'm sure you will fall into that category.

Again, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me :D

Chris

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 18 2005, 03:12 PM
Welcome Black!

It's great to have you on the boards. We can always use someone who has experienced something different and unique in their life, as it adds variety and diversity of people to the site!

It is quite obvious that if you continue posting on the boards you will become an asset and valued member of the boards with a respected opinion. If you will find you have anything in common with people on these boards (other than the obvious ;)) is intelligence and wordliness. The members on this site are some of the most brilliant, compassionate and friendly people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting - and I'm sure you will fall into that category.

Again, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me :D

Chris
[post=291907]Quoted post[/post]​

hung_big has put it more succinctly and nicely than I'd be capable of.

But, as a fellow young member of the site, I'd also like to welcome you aboard. It's always good to learn as much about the various stages and types of life as possible and, if Max recommended you, I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute.