Self mutilation

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Does anyone here have a Prince Albert?

Did it/does it hurt?

Why did you want it done?

How does it feel now you have it?

Or alternatively - have you ever been on the receiving end of one?

It just strikes me as strange that anyone would want to punch a hole through one of the most delicate parts of their body. I mean, even the thought of getting an ear pearced makes me wince!

2. Imported

Gold Member

smoothchris: I don't have a PA but I do have several foreskin piercings. I and my partners love the feel. - and it really doesn't hurt half as much as you would expect.

[​IMG]

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a Prince Albert. We chatted about this a few months ago. It did hurt, but not bad, it was more of a "rush" I had personal reasons to do it... If I take it out, I feel like something is missing, I do take it out for sex although I can have sex with it in. I just don't want to scare my partners with anything extra. Most have tried it at least one time and I get mixed reviews on like/dislike. I did have a guy fuck me who had one...it felt good, but his ring wasn't as big as mine.

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: geo, what size ring to you wear..mine is a 2g curved barbell....and my wife makes me take it out for sex..she says there is barely room for just me let a lone a piece of steele...so I respect her wishes...but now for oral she likes to leave it in...go figure that one

5. Imported

Gold Member

stevonodick: I had a 00-g Prince Albert for 5 years. I wore a heavy bar bell causing my dick to swing as I walked. Great feeling. When the small amount of tissue could no longer support any steel, I cut it through with a surgical blade. Now with a very large piss hole, I have adjusted to my new dick.

6. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=stevonodick link=board=clothing;num=1063317912;start=0#4 date=09/13/03 at 01:57:22]I had a 00-g Prince Albert for 5 years. I wore a heavy bar bell causing my dick to swing as I walked. Great feeling. When the small amount of tissue could no longer support any steel, I cut it through with a surgical blade. Now with a very large piss hole, I have adjusted to my new dick.[/quote]

YEOWCH!!! :eek: Please tell me you're joking! Surely you could've just taken it out and let it heal over naturally?

I wouldn't imagine foreskin piercings to be so bad - to put in at least, as it's not really a sensitive area. I think I'd worry that I'd catch them on something, though.

Aren't there any problems with going septic? I've seen some septic belly-piercings and they are NOT pretty!

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not up to those gauges yet. I am going back to a 6. I like the fact that I can fuck a girl with it and not scare the hell out of her with it. If I want deep throat, I have to take it out. As just a habit, I take it out now.
    Oh, I meet a guy who had rings though the crown of his penis (i forgot what they are called). Those are not for me.

8. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Omg... :eek:

Ok, let me get this straight. Instead of simply removing the piercing and get a smaller size, you CUT through the head of your penis to take it out??? And you were totally fine with doing damage to your pisshole? Wow.

I guess some people just have a high pain tolerance.

9. Imported

Gold Member

theos_bored: Would any1 recomend getting a Prince Albert. I was thinking of getting 1 but wasnt sure...

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    A Prince Albert is a big step in the world of body modification for those who have never done any piercing or tatoos. Would I do it again? Yes I would, no doubt. Would I recommend it? No. It is not for everyone. If you have to ask whether to do it, then you are not ready.

11. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: What about other piercings?

I've always wanted a Jacob's Ladder (have room for more than 7..:) or Didos through my corona. no way my girlfriend will let me, but I am hopeful some day....

Any ladies out there have any insight into whether or not this is a positive when having sex?

12. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: hmmm i can't imagine why anyone would want to hack the entire foreskin off................ isn't that mutilation?

13. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: hm. all i can say is im sitting here
    cringing all over....!!!
    eeek!
    :eek:

14. Imported

Gold Member

nudpreston: I would not call it Self Mutilation, but I have a PA... and I always say that it's the best thing that i've ever done for myself!

Like the guy above (but without the slicing of my piss-hole -- now THAT'S mutilation!) I love the weight of large rings.

I have now a 0ga and a selection of rings. The 2ga curved barbell is the most comfortable. I'm usually in 501's and Freeball 24/7/365.

If you want it... do it! I'm not into pain, and before I did it, I checked and read as much as I could. 99% of the experienced noted that it was the Least Painful Piercing on the body... some noted that the ear hurt more. That I can believe, as it didn't hurt me at all! I love it!!

I leave it in for sex... and then I don't!

If you don't like it, take out the ring, and it closes really fast!

The long and short of it... GO FOR IT! And a nice ring looks really hot on a big cock!

Good Luck,

NudePreston in Miami Beach

15. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: I have a 4ga PA and plan to progress to a larger gauge, 2ga or 0ga. I wanted it for years and finally decided to do it. I love the look, the weight and feel and tugging on it. I can take it out if I need to. It was painless and healed in 3 weeks. I have no regrets at all.

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

In the words of Fred Flinstone, after getting hurt.......NNNNNNYEOUCCCH!!!

Seriously, A PA is something that doesn't interest me.

17. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I wear a 00ga PA captured bead ring and a 00ga frenum bent barbell, also my cock is tatttooed, check out my profile pics, not everyone's cup of tea but I like it. My wife has me take out the PA for sex and I take it out each night and put it back in each morning. I keep the frenum in all the time and she doesn't see a difference for her if I keep it in for sex or not. I bet if i did it doggy style she would get a lot of contact with the frenum on the G spot but she is a prude and we only do it missonary or with her on top, which I like best and she does as well!!!

18. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

Ditto the above.

19. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

I guess I see circumcision as the mutilation. I didn't choose that. Getting my cock pierced was very much about enhancement and it was my choice. I love that so many people love it and it's a sensation in sex like no other.

And don't let people say it's about punching a hole. No skin is lost and there is not more than transitory pain. Get the right ring for you and then stop.

20. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

I've posted some pics for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted