Self mutilation

longtimelurker: Does anyone here have a Prince Albert?

Did it/does it hurt?

Why did you want it done?

How does it feel now you have it?

Or alternatively - have you ever been on the receiving end of one?

It just strikes me as strange that anyone would want to punch a hole through one of the most delicate parts of their body. I mean, even the thought of getting an ear pearced makes me wince!

smoothchris: I don't have a PA but I do have several foreskin piercings. I and my partners love the feel. - and it really doesn't hurt half as much as you would expect.

chrisr3.jpg

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a Prince Albert. We chatted about this a few months ago. It did hurt, but not bad, it was more of a "rush" I had personal reasons to do it... If I take it out, I feel like something is missing, I do take it out for sex although I can have sex with it in. I just don't want to scare my partners with anything extra. Most have tried it at least one time and I get mixed reviews on like/dislike. I did have a guy fuck me who had one...it felt good, but his ring wasn't as big as mine.

prepky: geo, what size ring to you wear..mine is a 2g curved barbell....and my wife makes me take it out for sex..she says there is barely room for just me let a lone a piece of steele...so I respect her wishes...but now for oral she likes to leave it in...go figure that one

stevonodick: I had a 00-g Prince Albert for 5 years. I wore a heavy bar bell causing my dick to swing as I walked. Great feeling. When the small amount of tissue could no longer support any steel, I cut it through with a surgical blade. Now with a very large piss hole, I have adjusted to my new dick.

longtimelurker: [quote author=stevonodick link=board=clothing;num=1063317912;start=0#4 date=09/13/03 at 01:57:22]I had a 00-g Prince Albert for 5 years. I wore a heavy bar bell causing my dick to swing as I walked. Great feeling. When the small amount of tissue could no longer support any steel, I cut it through with a surgical blade. Now with a very large piss hole, I have adjusted to my new dick.[/quote]

YEOWCH!!! :eek: Please tell me you're joking! Surely you could've just taken it out and let it heal over naturally?

I wouldn't imagine foreskin piercings to be so bad - to put in at least, as it's not really a sensitive area. I think I'd worry that I'd catch them on something, though.

Aren't there any problems with going septic? I've seen some septic belly-piercings and they are NOT pretty!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not up to those gauges yet. I am going back to a 6. I like the fact that I can fuck a girl with it and not scare the hell out of her with it. If I want deep throat, I have to take it out. As just a habit, I take it out now.
Oh, I meet a guy who had rings though the crown of his penis (i forgot what they are called). Those are not for me.

gigantikok: Omg... :eek:

Ok, let me get this straight. Instead of simply removing the piercing and get a smaller size, you CUT through the head of your penis to take it out??? And you were totally fine with doing damage to your pisshole? Wow.

I guess some people just have a high pain tolerance.

theos_bored: Would any1 recomend getting a Prince Albert. I was thinking of getting 1 but wasnt sure...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A Prince Albert is a big step in the world of body modification for those who have never done any piercing or tatoos. Would I do it again? Yes I would, no doubt. Would I recommend it? No. It is not for everyone. If you have to ask whether to do it, then you are not ready.

rainfletcher: What about other piercings?

I've always wanted a Jacob's Ladder (have room for more than 7..:) or Didos through my corona. no way my girlfriend will let me, but I am hopeful some day....

Any ladies out there have any insight into whether or not this is a positive when having sex?

da_blissmachine: hmmm i can't imagine why anyone would want to hack the entire foreskin off................ isn't that mutilation?

Tender: hm. all i can say is im sitting here
cringing all over....!!!
eeek!
:eek:

nudpreston: I would not call it Self Mutilation, but I have a PA... and I always say that it's the best thing that i've ever done for myself!

Like the guy above (but without the slicing of my piss-hole -- now THAT'S mutilation!) I love the weight of large rings.

I have now a 0ga and a selection of rings. The 2ga curved barbell is the most comfortable. I'm usually in 501's and Freeball 24/7/365.

If you want it... do it! I'm not into pain, and before I did it, I checked and read as much as I could. 99% of the experienced noted that it was the Least Painful Piercing on the body... some noted that the ear hurt more. That I can believe, as it didn't hurt me at all! I love it!!

I leave it in for sex... and then I don't!

If you don't like it, take out the ring, and it closes really fast!

The long and short of it... GO FOR IT! And a nice ring looks really hot on a big cock!

Good Luck,

NudePreston in Miami Beach

tomarctus: I have a 4ga PA and plan to progress to a larger gauge, 2ga or 0ga. I wanted it for years and finally decided to do it. I love the look, the weight and feel and tugging on it. I can take it out if I need to. It was painless and healed in 3 weeks. I have no regrets at all.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear a 00ga PA captured bead ring and a 00ga frenum bent barbell, also my cock is tatttooed, check out my profile pics, not everyone's cup of tea but I like it. My wife has me take out the PA for sex and I take it out each night and put it back in each morning. I keep the frenum in all the time and she doesn't see a difference for her if I keep it in for sex or not. I bet if i did it doggy style she would get a lot of contact with the frenum on the G spot but she is a prude and we only do it missonary or with her on top, which I like best and she does as well!!!

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
geo8x6 said:
A Prince Albert is a big step in the world of body modification for those who have never done any piercing or tatoos. Would I do it again? Yes I would, no doubt. Would I recommend it? No. It is not for everyone. If you have to ask whether to do it, then you are not ready.

Ditto the above.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I see circumcision as the mutilation. I didn't choose that. Getting my cock pierced was very much about enhancement and it was my choice. I love that so many people love it and it's a sensation in sex like no other.

And don't let people say it's about punching a hole. No skin is lost and there is not more than transitory pain. Get the right ring for you and then stop.