Self Penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CherAlways, Sep 2, 2006.

1. CherAlways

CherAlways Member

Albums:
    Hello,

I am just a little curious if any one here on this site has a large enough penis to be inserted into his own butt, and to actually penetrate? I try to, but I always end up getting hard by the lubricant when my hand slips, and of course you can't stick your penis in there if it is fully erect or you will of course damage all kinds of muscles....och!

Also, what does it feel like? As good as any other guy?

2. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never really thought about that sort of thing...

Though I've often wondered who had enough spare time to actually think about trying such a thing.

Though i imagine you couldnt be erect, you'd hafta be like Tony Duncan

You could'nt get fully hard.

And on the second question "what would it feel like" i imagine it would feel like had your cock partially up someones ass while someone has their cock partially up your ass, with a bit of awkwardness... then again thats just my assumption.

3. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen videos of guys doing this to themselves, but i'd never be able to attempt it, as I seem to always come up several inches short.

4. Shorty

Shorty New Member

I used to do it occasionally when I was a lot younger, but there wasn't that much penetration. A longer dick would help, I'm sure. There was a bit of juggling of penis firmness, not too hard, not too soft, relaxation and lubrication, and a willingness to succeed. I think I only had an orgasm inside, or partially inside just once, because of the twisting of the penis to get it in, but I remember it feeling quite intense!

There's lots of info and pics on this particular activity in www.solosuck.com

5. CherAlways

CherAlways Member

Albums:
    I have to imagine that it would feel extremely good. I love watching those videos on that site.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes i can fuck myself I started about a year ago I have been going slow bcause i dont want to hurt myself But it feels great I can now fit about half my cock in my ass Its a great feeling:cool:

7. nivbaals

nivbaals New Member

I'm curious about this also... If one hasn't had anything bigger than say 2 fingers in his ass, does he need to "work up" to cramming the floppy dickhead in?

Draft saved Draft deleted