Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i always wanted to get pierced 'down there' anyone know anything about them? like if i pierced my head, could it leave a noticeable hole? or how about a pierced scrotum? right under my shaft? i think it would be great to have someone play with it. besides, girls with their clits pierced are so fucking hot. i might as well give them something to flick too ;)

maybe something like:

http://www.theoutsiderspage.com/piercings/penis12.jpg
^ that penis kind of looks old haha...

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you talking about piercing your schlong by yourself
instead of a professional piercer?
if so NO do not fuck with that.

go to a professional.:wink:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, don't go piercing yourself.

I fucked a guy once who had a piercing in his cock (for a PA but had taken the ring out). Was very curious about it so of course I had to ask... he said he got it in prison.

YIKES!!!!

But was a bit hot too.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take the advice of these folks and have a professional pierce you. It needs to be done right and if there are any problems with your healing you can get that help also from your piercer also. Do not assume that you will get the needle in the proper location.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're worried about being uncomfortable getting it done in person, trust me its not a big deal and the whole procedure is simple and you can just lay back knowing it's a professional and they know what they're doing.

I had mine done professionally and cant imagine doing it myself after getting it done! Experience pays here.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to take into account the differences from one body to the next, the aesthetics, the depth of the piercing, the correct gauge, and other stuff my son waffles on about endlessly :)

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im good at what i do, psi. i dont need a pro.

I wouldn't be so cavalier about something like that. You're looking at the possibility of severe, uncontrollable bleeding and nerve damage and you don't want either happening to your dangly bits since both can render you permanently dangly (in other words, impotent). Don't take the chance. If you're that determined, leave it to the folks who do it for a living or try to explain what you were doing to the ER nurse and I tell you from experience those stories travel faster than lightning in the hospital.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You wanna pierce it yourself? I look forward to reading all about it next year!
LMAO :lmao:

Assuming the OP is a professional body piercer it's still a bad idea. because he won't be able to see his scrotum properly to pierce it, even with a mirror.

Roy86, please do not pierce yourself! Let a professional other than yourself do it!

countrystud27

1st Like
Media
I've got a 8ga pa. And I did it myself. I did alot of reading tho.. Really did my homework. And got all the correct tools and stuff needed to do it.. Gotta grit your teeth when your doin it. But it really wasn't that bad. Was able to jack off in 3 days.. Just kept it clean and it healed real fast.. I started with a 14ga ring which was way to thin.. It kinda hurt.. So after a week I put a 12ga in and that felt better right away.. Then about 1 week after that I put a 10ga in and that was super comfortable.. I still wouldn't do it yourself.. But if you do your homework its do-able. And I still piss normal.. It doesn't sprinkler can like many say they do..