Self Proclaimed

bb756

Sexy Member
Media
What celebs have made references to their size? I know know Wilmer Valderama said on Howard Stern he was "a little over 8 1/2"

Anyone else?

bb756

Sexy Member
Media
Mark Wahlberg said he was 7 and thick once, and when the producers of Boogie Nights said they were gonna use a prosthetic, he said "I'm not that bad"

Hey, does anyone have a picture of the prosthetic? I;ve seqrching about 50 Mark Wahlberg threads and I can't find anything

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark Wahlberg said he was 7 and thick once, and when the producers of Boogie Nights said they were gonna use a prosthetic, he said "I'm not that bad"

Hey, does anyone have a picture of the prosthetic? I;ve seqrching about 50 Mark Wahlberg threads and I can't find anything

Do you mean of only the prosthetic or him wearing it?

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media

there was actually a pic of him in th e"enquire" wayyyy before he was even marky mark when new kids on the block were famous and his only claim 2 fame was being the kid brother of Donny from NKOTB that showed him past out on the bed with his pants down...apaprantly he partied and passed out while some girl gave him head and she snapped and sold the pic but that was before he became famous i remeber it cuzz i remeber him as having 1 WICKED bod back in those days and even tho i didnt know who the hell he was i was intriqued!

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
There was an interview in Details mag years ago with Brian Austin Green (90210) in which he claimed to be "hung."

I've read interviews with Jean-Paul Van Damme where he described himself as "average."

I remember the prosthetic from Boogie Nights as not really that impressive. It was quite long, but very skinny. I think they'd have been better off just letting Wahlberg go natural.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Do you mean of only the prosthetic or him wearing it?

Here he is wearing it, in a scene.

Attachments

D

deleted12830

Enrique Iglesias said he was really small.

He even became the image of a small condoms brand, saying it was really difficult for people with small dicks like him to find condoms that fitted...

LOL