Self-serving and vile Democrats owe an apology

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It comes in several textures; sandpaper, woodchips, cedar bark, solid steel, michelin tires, and aligator hide
I can think of a few people I'd like to use that dildo on in that case.... :redface: I'd mention names but that'd be like so tacky..... :biggrin1:

Behind the shed... with the sandpaper coated dildo that vibrates everytime you call the pager conveniently located within.

Does it come in a drilldo model?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^I dunno if you're ready for the drilldo model, it was never tested it just went straight to the shelves. So far there have been over 137 injuries reported from people who thought they knew what they were getting into.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title of the thread should have been "vile politians" this country has been let down by the lot of them for a long time now.

Perhaps. Although when the Democratic crime syndicate of Illinois ultimately leads to turmoil and public disgrace for The Chosen One, all Hell will break loose.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^I dunno if you're ready for the drilldo model, it was never tested it just went straight to the shelves. So far there have been over 137 injuries reported from people who thought they knew what they were getting into.
I can think of 137 injuries I'd like to GIVE to someone using a Drilldo :biggrin1:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell you guys what: if starinvestor ever comes up with the proof of his earlier prediction, I'll pony up for the dildoes. Considering that he never lived up to his last "fair challenge", I'm not holding my breath.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps. Although when the Democratic crime syndicate of Illinois ultimately leads to turmoil and public disgrace for The Chosen One, all Hell will break loose.

As a Democrat... I am bracing myself.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a Democratic Crime Syndicate though...

Chicago is the LAND of crime, it always has been and probably always will. It's just a crooked city... and one of the reasons my Dad left his Lake Shore Drive High Rise (God damn... that place was like a dream when I was a little kid, you could watch Wrigley field games from his bedroom window...) apartment to live in North Carolina. I grew up with kids that had parents that were um... connected shall we say. The "Outfit" is the real deal and don't anyone kid themselves about cement shoes being just in the movies.

My mom was always attracted to "bad boys" and her boyfriends were always connected... some more than others. I had a person that was close to me and my family that was a fixer for the outfit... he had performed anything from hit jobs, clean up jobs, weapons smuggling, gun mods... his specialty was custom bullets that he would stay up all night into the next day loading for special purposes. What he actually did I don't know, but after he passed away in 2000, I went through all of his stuff and saw maybe too much.

The cops can be quite dirty in Chicago tool... they can be connected as well. Corruption is also rampant throughout the political power system as well with many aldermen and city officials being connected.

Then you have the street gangs... Chicago has probably the most street gangs of any large city including New York and L.A. They have exported the Folks and People nations to the entire East coast... I grew up with the Latin Kings. My area was King territory (No Luv Zone) and you would see their graffiti fucking EVERYWHERE!!

The corruption is due to the city not it's political affiliation. Chicago corrupts it's Democrats, not the other way around. The pressure to play ball with the big boys is probably the hardest in Chicago than any other city (other than Las Vegas! lol!). If you are weak... then you WILL get corrupted and forced to play ball.

Barack doesn't come across as weak and has probably known about this investigation since it started, so he might come out of this unscathed, but I am bracing myself for anything.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Please send your apologies to me via PM so as not to clog this thread. As I have accurately forcasted, within weeks of the election, corrupt Illinois politicians have already blackmailed and kidnapped all that our nation holds true for the almighty dollar...
Stay tuned...and thank you in advance for your apologies.

Hey, starinvestor ... here you set out your stall.
You were gonna talk about something you "accurately forecasted." Something you had said was going to happen. And then did.
First your forecast, and then that something that confirmed your infallible prognostication.

I ask you to tell us exactly where you made that forecast ... to give a link so that we could see your prescient words.
This whole thing is about your prescience, right?

Sweet_ass notes the same problem and asks you, as I did, for proof.
You do nothing, really, on that one, except refer to an article about something that definitely did happen, but in no way proves you predicted it.

Of course, since she's dealing with you ... she gets nowhere and has to ask again.... and again.

You firin' blanks, child?
Where is the proof that you prognosticated any of this?
Stand behind the words of your opening post ... or acknowledge that you were sucking wind.

I said something about Barry's hoodlum Illinois friends will come back to haunt him......I'm trying to find the post...

starinvestor<-----------:eek:wned2:

Bwahahahaha.:lmao:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am of course delighted that starinvestor has come to the realization that political appointments ought to be made in the public interest and not based on whatever corrupt, self-serving priorities the appointer has in mind. I'm sure(*) he'll join us in calling for the resumption of the investigation into Alberto Gonzales, Monica Goodling, and the U.S. Attorney firings.

(*)With a margin of irony of ±100%.

D

deleted136887

You know,
for a guy(debatable) that has a play-boy-bunny in his avatar, a galery with no pics, you make a lot of noise.And as a bush apologist, you are rapidly going out of date. As is your hero.
Only my opinion, mind.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a bush apologist, you are rapidly going out of date.

You underestimate StarInvestor... yesterday's Bush apologist is today's Obama detractor. Plus, he never apologized for anything that Bush did! Lol!! :smile:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have quite a tenuous grasp on the English language, I think.

Providing a link to an article that was published this week is not proof that you: (ahem) the event.

Provide proof that you foretold this event.
Just to substantiate your first point:
Yes, Senor. Amidst my heartache, I will accept the task of uncovering that predilection.
Predilection? Well, maybe he meant what he wrote, since he obviously cannot prove that he ever made the prediction that he claims to have made.