self-suck pics

I decided to post some self-suck pics, but I'll probably change my mind and take them down soon for fear of being recognized.

Yeah, I just realized you don't see much of anything in those in the thumbnail view. I thought of attaching them, but decided not to.

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
Impressive stuff, bignfloppy. I wish I could do that. Maybe a few more pounds off the waistline and some more "flexercises."

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I doubt anyone will recognise you from the top of your head dude. lol (Unless u know anyone 8'3" tall...)
I have full on face pics in my gallery and no-ones accosted me in the street yet!
Keep 'em up they're cool :cool:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Man great pics! Wish that I can bend that much like you! I always wanted to do that too!
I understand where you afraid for, I was too actually. But I can assure you that nobody would recognise you, you can't see your face. The people who know you only would recognise you if they know exactly what you wear and wich couch you have in your livingroom, etc.
Do wathever you feel comfterable with!

Ciao

The people who know you only would recognise you if they know exactly what you wear and wich couch you have in your livingroom, etc.

Ciao

Yeah, I was mainly worried about my clothes, furniture, etc. being recognizable. You never know who may be on here!