1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Self Suck

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Mensch1351, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Mensch1351

Mensch1351 Expert Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    I've searched this thread (and have again ended up very frustrated because I get like a thousand posts looking nothing like my search data) -- anyway...................for those of you with really nice big dicks. How about a few self suck pics??!! (and I'm not a gold member so would appreciate them posted in the thread please). I have only run into one guy who could do this and I thought it was just sooooooo hot -- especially when he and I would put the head of his dick in both our mouths. I have lots of pics and vids, but have rarely met anyone who can do this. I think it's one of the ultimate turn ons for me.

Thanks guys................hope to see some hot hot hot pics!!!!:biggrin1::tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice