self-suck

Wildcard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when I was a Teen I could get my cock head in, then with practice a few inches. And yes I did enjoy cumming in my mouth and on my face

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yip this is a fun thing to do. Not something i can share with everyday people in my life tho. Im happy i can do it but...
If i was gay it would just be seen as strange but being straight it would mess with peoples heads too much.

Still its something i enjoy on a regular basis ;)

Last edited:

AROOSTER4U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a married bi 68 and self sucked from 12 or 13 till 2005, at that time in life I was hurt at work and can not self suck anymore. I sure miss being able to suck my self for my wife and I had so much fun with the fact I could help her suck me till I shot a big load. Some of the people I knew would ask me to show them that I could self suck all in all it gave me a lot of sex I would not have had with several women,they watch or help and then we would have sex. Sure wish I could suck now for it was more fun than jacking off.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah I can, used to do it quite a bit when I was young, and could get a lot in there. But stopped for years(untill I saw it again on here) so can't do it quite so well. Pics are up in my gallery ;)

Media
I started off just tip of tongue, but as I stretched more and messed around with my positioning, I've been able to get more and more in. I can now get the whole head in my mouth, and yes I sometimes cum and swallow a bit, just need to get used to it that's all. I'm 6', 180 lbs; my equipment is 8'' long and a shade under 6'' girth; I have to agree, it's all about flexibility, and especially stretching every day. Let me know if you want me to post my daily stretches. I'll try to post a picture or something soon. :)

D

deleted136887

I wish.
I would never leave the house again.

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
used to be able to get a little past my head, never could finish myself because it was kinda uncomfortable, i would just go down for a minute while masturbating(or when cumming)

GLADIATOR2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started off just tip of tongue, but as I stretched more and messed around with my positioning, I've been able to get more and more in. I can now get the whole head in my mouth, and yes I sometimes cum and swallow a bit, just need to get used to it that's all. I'm 6', 180 lbs; my equipment is 8'' long and a shade under 6'' girth; I have to agree, it's all about flexibility, and especially stretching every day. Let me know if you want me to post my daily stretches. I'll try to post a picture or something soon. :)
Hey artfern yes would you post your daily stretches for self sucking thanks!:rolleyes:

deaco_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can get my whole dickhead in my mouth, it was difficult to learn but it was worth it.

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
When I was 20, I was hooking up with a guy who, at one point, told me that he could suck his own dick, but wouldn't show me because he said that his back bothered him for a few days after every time he did it. I found it fascinating, but in a freakshow way, not in a wow that gets me hot way. Just let me suck it for you, damn.

used to, but i'm not flexible enough anymore. it was fun while it lasted. btw, sexy pics aimeelee

Last edited by a moderator: