Self suck

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tonight I've decided I'm going to work on sucking my own dick. When I was younger I could lick my head but not without hurting my ribs. I was just looking at pictures of guys blowing their dicks and it got me thinking "What would it be like?" "Would I look just like these guys sucking away" and honestly I'm really just curious what my dick would taste like, taking the whole head in at least. Anyone have any good self sucking stories?

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i've only ever been able to lick the tip, but the other night i was edging and extremely horny so i decided to just go for it... i was just sitting on a bench and i open my mouth and took the plunge. to my surprise... and HUGE excitement, i got the whole head in and got off a nice suck before my neck and ribs told me it was time to resume a normal position. i have yet to try again since then because i didn't want to strain any muscles, but i can't wait until the next time. if i was your size, or zayne's size, i'd have no trouble getting a ways down the shaft... except then i guess i'd do it all day long...

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The way that worked for me was to have the bed in the corner of the room.
You can use the walls to brace yourself; gravity helps a lot.

It is a very uncomfortable position, basically you are laying on your neck.

Flexibility counts way more than length.
And it helps to be thin ... I used to do it a lot when I was about 16.

-- Erik

-- Erik