self-suck?

str9boy

Experimental Member
Media
I can do it heres a pic:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/4240/cat/500/ppuser/4598

doesnt hurt my back like some guys said but I workout alot so am pretty flexible. dont do it all the time but love to suck on my dickhead when im really horny. during marathon masturbation sometimes I pound my cock so hard and get so jacked up I just lose it and grab my legs and shove my hardon into my mouth. its nasty I feel like a total animal but it gets me off so good when I suck my dick

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
montroyal88 said:
I frequently work myself into a near self-suck position and jerk off that way, shooting into my face or mouth depending on how horny I am.
R

i accutally do the same thing i think its a perfect ending to a session hha.......i use to be able to self suck as well then i get hit by a car and lost my flexiblity so i am working back to that hopefully

i also masterbate like 4 or 5 times a day sometimes and i am not 14 its just fun when you have nothing better to do

Quadrille

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well...I hadn't done it in like 2 weeks, so last night I was like, "What the hell?". So I did. And I got more in than I usually did...I'm making progress...and my back feels great!

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been licking my own dick since age 14 and I'm 41 now. I might have gone 6 months without thinking about it at times, but I always get my flexibility back and do what I love.

Though just about everyone I've asked says "I could do that when I was younger", I've never gotten another guy to do it for me in person. Usually, I start at it and then the other guy will want to suck mine along with me, or I'll suck both our dicks at the same time, or maybe he'll rim me while I blow myself.

Flexibility comes and goes, but if I spend about 30 minutes, I can always get the head into my lips. In the summer of 2005, when I worked at it nearly every night, I got about half way down the shaft of my 7.5 inches. That's when I started to be able to get myself off without my hands by bobbing on the head until I blow a load in my mouth.

The biggest turn-on for me when I'm by myself is guzzling my own piss (and I like it rank and salty). But what I fantasize most about regarding self-sucking, is meeting a man who's cock is so big that he can't help but suck it--because it tickles his chin whenever he slouches with a hard-on. That would be about 15 inches or more, I guess. I dream with a sewing tape in my hand.

But I'll have to just enjoy being the hit of sex parties myself. That's when I casually bend down, or roll back and lick the drips of pre-cum from the head and await reactions of popped-eyes and "Hey, do that again!"

If you really want it, if you love cock, or if you just love having a dick big enough to blow yourself, persistence is the key. Work on it gently, and over time, you'll get it. See SoloSuck.com - AutoFellatio Kingdom self-suck site for discussions and how-to.

Reactions: Floodwater