Self Suck.,..

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have one pic of it in my gallery. Quite a few others do too. I couldn't do it the first few times I tried but that might have been position cause I still can't do the legs over my head position, I can only do it standing up or sitting.

Here's a page with some advice on stretching techniques. I actually just found it last night so I don't know if it works or not. http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml

SmoothNicky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
roberts_tool said:
Can any of you guys suck yourselves? have you just always been able to do this, or did it take time and stretching?

I've been able to do it since I was 14 - it worked the first time I tried but I can only suck on my head and the neck/upper back pain more than outweighs the good aspects of it.

roberts_tool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ChuckRich said:
I have one pic of it in my gallery. Quite a few others do too. I couldn't do it the first few times I tried but that might have been position cause I still can't do the legs over my head position, I can only do it standing up or sitting.

Here's a page with some advice on stretching techniques. I actually just found it last night so I don't know if it works or not. http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml

dude you rock! if ever i find myself in SC.. i so owe you one...

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I find it to be un-erotic and uncomfortable but my ex BF loved to watch me do it.
That's really the only real upside to being able to do it, showing it off to other people. Especially if they'll finish the job for you.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ChuckRich said:
That's really the only real upside to being able to do it, showing it off to other people. Especially if they'll finish the job for you.
I meant to say that, somehow it came out all wrong. What I mean to say was: it does nothing for me but I've enjoyed getting my BF's all hot by doing it.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
I find it to be un-erotic and uncomfortable but my ex BF loved to watch me do it.
wow, exactly the same with me (minus the boyfriend part). also, i find if you don't "keep at it" it'll become harder and harder each time

EDIT: no pun intended

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I meant to say that, somehow it came out all wrong. What I mean to say was: it does nothing for me but I've enjoyed getting my BF's all hot by doing it.
It didn't come out wrong. That's what I got out of your post, I was just agreeing with you.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can do it. Can get the head and maybe an inch or two of the shaft into my mouth. It comes in handy if I can't find anyone to do it for me:smile: , but it's hard to find the privacy to do it at home.

thedude21

1st Like
Media
I just started stretching for it about a week ago, it sems to be commin along so hopefully ill be able to do it eventually, if not soon.