Self Suck

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many things! It's the excitement of controlling your own blowjob, of knowing that not that many people can do it, the double sensation of feeling your own cock get hard in your mouth, warmth of your mouth, and in my case when I get a chance to show a beautiful woman on cam (one of the best parts) especially if she really likes it.

I guess that does bring up good points. I have never been interested in sucking cock. It just that I love blowjobs so much that sparked my interest. I do not believe it will ever lead me into wanting to suck another guys cock. With self sucking it just is something I for sure want to try. From what I hear it's amazing. The feeling of a blowjob that I fully control does really make me want to do it even more. I know it would be me sucking, but since it's me, I know it's safe, I can stop whenever if I do not like it or it starts to hurt, but when I do get a blowjob from my girlfriend it is so amazing, I may not be able to do it as good as her, but it's at least worth a shot. I also have not tasted my own cum. My girlfriend says it tastes bad sometimes, I know this is partly due to what I eat and drink. But I really don't desire to taste my cum. But I am not sure yet if I will cum in my own mouth when I am able to self suck. It may be a think where the heat of the moment just tells me to cum in my mouth. If I do have that urge I think I will but not swallow. If I do then on well. I do think that when I am able to suck myself I will cum a lot. Did you guys cum a lot when you first were able to? It's a whole new experience for me and something I have not tried yet. So one step at a time is how I am looking at this. If I am able to suck my own cock later, I guess I'll cross that road to when I am about to cum while sucking my own dick, to see what happens. What are your guy's thoughts?

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At first, to have your cock sucked. Then it became the ability to get sucked, whenever, where ever you wanted. To take yourself to the edge, and make it last. For 30, 45 mins or longer. In the back of auditorium in study hall, in bathroom. It was there, waiting for you.. I swallowed mostly. It would spray everywhere otherwise. Had a big dried cumstain on my hoodie once. Guys teased me, not knowing they were right. Ive done it for people. Girlfriends, cuz, in the champagne room once.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else?

I guess several more comments. First, yes, you are giving yourself a nice warm, wet blowjob (when young I could get about 2/3 of my dick in my mouth) which feels very nice all by itself. Plus the "taboo" nature of the "self" act adds to the eroticism and excitement!!

Then there is the simple fact that feeling and tasting a warm, hard cock in your mouth is a very nice, erotic sensation all by itself. Once you try it you will know for yourself. Men enjoy sucking cock (my opinion) and my guess is that you will enjoy it too. For me, it is a very natural and "peaceful" sensation. It's like a nice 69--except you are controlling both sensations with the same dick/same mouth--which is very hot!!

The first time I came in my mouth was by accident--meaning I did not intend to, but just got carried away, and it just happened. When self-sucking I always came a great deal, and the orgasms were always "hard". I enjoy the taste of sperm, my own included, and feeling my own hard cock throbbing in my mouth, shooting warm sperm into my mouth and down my throat was something I enjoyed from that point on.

I miss doing it, but can no longer get in position. Enjoy my friend. Let go and give into your desire. peace.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the comment. I was just wondering something well. For those gay or bi guys, do you suck your own cock as well? That is if you can reach it.

Self sucking really does seem awesome. I can just imagine the amazing feeling of a blowjob that I can make better since i will know from doing what feels better. I still currently can't reach my cock, but when I do I can't wait to suck my own dick.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have selfsucked and jacked (on and off) while edging for about 6 hours ... that was an insane cum!!
As far as the taste of your cum goes .. lots of fruit!! Does a world of difference. My work out days are full of protein so not good days for a taste (still not that bad just not sweet)
I just really want to show a woman and have her get off on it and help me! Would be amazing!!

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have selfsucked and jacked (on and off) while edging for about 6 hours ... that was an insane cum!!
As far as the taste of your cum goes .. lots of fruit!! Does a world of difference. My work out days are full of protein so not good days for a taste (still not that bad just not sweet)
I just really want to show a woman and have her get off on it and help me! Would be amazing!!

I notice that some guys do this to turn on their girlfriend. I can see this, but its not something I want to do.

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So this week I have been doing a little stretching. After reading all these self sucking threads I decided to make it happen. I mean hey, I have added over an inch to my member so bring on stretching a little. Most days I just make it a habit to do a few mins of stretching. Today I had the time to do about half hour. I got to within 2 inches. That's three finger widths. That's as close as I have ever been. The biggest turn on though was placing my knees over my head and resting them on my forehead. Don't ask it just felt good, and was closer than when I dropped them to the side of my head. Seems the body has its favorite places to put its limbs to get flexible, even better than maxed out at times.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can get my knees on the floor beside my ears. Still only two inches away. So close, but yet so far. Still, cannot miss when the time cums.

I'm 52, so not likely I'll ever attain this goal. But oh well, it's been fun trying. Swallowed a lot of my own cum in the process. :smile:

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very flexible and manage the first 2 inches fine, but it's a bit uncomfortable on the neck due to the angle.

I'm 8.3 ish inches NBEL, so I'm good sized, but not enormous by any means. I'm pretty flexible from years of karate. :p

cruzingratiot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger I could
can stull remember the first time my tongue was able to touch the tip
and the first time I touched my lips with the tip and then when I fit the whole head in
it was enjoyable and would like to do it again
I am getting hard just thinking about it
hopefully you succeed

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For those that are on the same quest as I to suck themselves I have a tip that can help. If you can get your knees beside your head while on your back , the next step is to spread your legs out to the sides. Doing this should allow your back to be stretched little farther. I stay as long as I can with my knees beside my head, but after it feels like you are as stretched as you can get, simply spread your legs out to the sides as straight as you can and you will putt more leverage on your back. Without your knees holding you back as they touch down beside your head. As always you need to do this over time and be very careful not to over do this. I can remember years ago getting into it a bit, just to see how close I could get, spent time getting my neck put back into place at the chiropractors. Warm up and take your time, the body will adapt.