Self- suck

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a couple of questions for the straight guys here:

1. Have you ever tried to duck your own cock, if you have can you?

2. If you can suck your own cock, do you finish the job and cum in your mouth? Then do you swallow?

3. If you can suck yourself own cock, what position and or strategy do you use?

Reactions: allmanbud
D

deleted814719

Oh, believe me, I've tried. Never gotten closer than having my cock head about 6" from my mouth. Damn.

Only position I've ever tried is lying on the floor on my back and stretching my legs over my head. I'm far beyond the point of being flexible enough to touch my feet to the floor beyond my head.

Reactions: allmanbud

evilluvsme

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tried and was very successful... when I was younger though. I wish I was still flexible enough. I tried again a couple years ago. Couldn’t quite reach it though. I did take a couple pics though and I let my cum shoot into my mouth. I lay on my back then kinda get my lower back and butt up the wall a bit and lay back on my shoulders. This gets my cock above my mouth. The trick is to be in that position for a few minutes to allow your body to stretch. Then slowly and surely the cock gets closer. Then you can lick it. And then more if you are lucky. I was able to suck the head of my cock very well and shot my cum to the back of my throat. It was amazing!

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realised I could self suck as a teen, when I was very flexible. I did it often, and then the novelty wore off once I got to maybe 24. About a year ago I decided I would try again and after a few months of focused stretching I could do it again.

At my best I could get over half my dick in my mouth. I used to swallow every load ;)

forkingu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever desired to suck your own dick? If you have, have you been successful?

If you could and presently suck your own dick, do you blow your load in your mouth and or swallow?

When I was younger I could self suck. I always blew in my mouth. I need to start those yoga classes ASAP!! Loved the feel of my cock throbbing in my mouth! And the swell just before the cumming.

romulofp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I was younger I could self suck. I always blew in my mouth. I need to start those yoga classes ASAP!! Loved the feel of my cock throbbing in my mouth! And the swell just before the cumming.
Me too, I could suck and lick my cock head, too bad my back start to hurt

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just turned 50 and can still suck my cock. It helps to still be slim, flexible and well endowed :D
Swallowed lots of loads, but prefer the taste of my pre-cum more.

D

deleted15847131

It’s ok to suck your own, it’s not gay, more like masturbation.
I used to be able to if I lie back and roll my legs in front. If you get at least the bell in, it feels so good and can cum so quick. Any wet mouth is good practice

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s ok to suck your own, it’s not gay, more like masturbation.
I used to be able to if I lie back and roll my legs in front. If you get at least the bell in, it feels so good and can cum so quick. Any wet mouth is good practice
BTW, I just thought I would say, your profile name is the same as my favourite flavour of chewing gum!!

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just turned 50 and can still suck my cock. It helps to still be slim, flexible and well endowed :D

I also like to give my cock a good stretch, when it's flaccid. Just means I can get more in when I give myself a blowjob! :heart_eyes::D

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stopped in my 40’s . My back started hurting for days afterwards. Nothing like feeling the throbbing of your own cock in your mouth .