Self suck?

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently started looking into this more and was wondering if anyone is able to successfully suck their own cock?

I have such a turn on for getting a blowjob, I thought that giving myself one may be amazing. I'm not sure if I would cum in my mouth or swallow.

I don't desire to suck any other cock. I don't play for the me a team.

For those who can do this successfully, do you have any suggestions for a beginner?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
th
From the internet

Reactions: mbougre and no_fear

May have been something you ate! Try, try again.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have recently started looking into this more and was wondering if anyone is able to successfully suck their own cock?

I have such a turn on for getting a blowjob, I thought that giving myself one may be amazing. I'm not sure if I would cum in my mouth or swallow.

For those who can do this successfully, do you have any suggestions for a beginner?
To me the idea sounded great and contact was only an inch or two away. A few years ago I made the effort to achieve the goal of selfsucking and possibly make my then asexual lifestyle, better.

First thing to do is stretch your back and neck very slowly, this'll take months of regular stretching to easily make contact.
Make sure you're stomach is empty before you try selfsucking!!!
When you manage to get your tongue to within 1/2" of making contact while sitting on your bed, you can help things progress by lying on your back (once you have an erection) and rolling back until your legs are above you. Your shoulders, neck and maybe toes will support you.
In this position you'll be able to grab your arse and pull your pelvis and therefore your cock towards your mouth, it'll hurt a bit but it's the easiest way to make first contact.
Once you can do this with ease and continue to stretch your back for a few more weeks you can try another position, sitting on a chair, you grab underneath the chair and pull your shoulders downwards to help bend your back until your mouth reaches your dick. With practice it'll become easier and more comfortable, other positions (like in those pics linked previously) will become possible and you'll be able to take more of your cock into your mouth.

Once I had achieved all that, I maybe did it 5 more times before getting tired of it. A blowjob from someone else is so much more better, there isn't the agony of stretching which I found distracts from the small amount of pleasure you can give yourself with your mouth.
It was a huge disappointment to me but I'm glad I managed it, at least I no longer have to imagine "what if...?"

Last edited:

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me the idea sounded great and contact was only an inch or two away. A few years ago I made the effort to achieve the goal of selfsucking and possibly make my then asexual lifestyle, better.

First thing to do is stretch your back and neck very slowly, this'll take months of regular stretching to easily make contact.
Make sure you're stomach is empty before you try selfsucking!!!
When you manage to get your tongue to within 1/2" of making contact while sitting on your bed, you can help things progress by lying on your back (once you have an erection) and rolling back until your legs are above you. Your shoulders, neck and maybe toes will support you.
In this position you'll be able to grab your arse and pull your pelvis and therefore your cock towards your mouth, it'll hurt a bit but it's the easiest way to make first contact.
Once you can do this with ease and continue to stretch your back for a few more weeks you can try another position, sitting on a chair, you grab underneath the chair and pull your shoulders downwards to help bend your back until your mouth reaches your dick. With practice it'll become easier and more comfortable, other positions (like in those pics linked previously) will become possible and you'll be able to take more of your cock into your mouth.

Once I had achieved all that, I maybe did it 5 more times before getting tired of it. A blowjob from someone else is so much more better, there isn't the agony of stretching which I found distracts from the small amount of pleasure you can give yourself with your mouth.
It was a huge disappointment to me but I'm glad I managed it, at least I no longer have to imagine "what if...?"

I kinda feel that way also, that the discomfort will our way the blowjob. It just something I wanted to try to enhance masturbation.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking yoga classes will help greatly in your ability to bend far enough to get it in your mouth. It is easy to really hurt yourself trying to bend down that far if you're not conditioned to do so. I used to suck myself off when I was younger and more limber, but even then it wasn't worth all of the effort I had to put into it, and after a while just went back to using my two hands. That said, if you can do it, try it; if for nothing else, just for knowing what it's like.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking yoga classes will help greatly in your ability to bend far enough to get it in your mouth. It is easy to really hurt yourself trying to bend down that far if you're not conditioned to do so. I used to suck myself off when I was younger and more limber, but even then it wasn't worth all of the effort I had to put into it, and after a while just went back to using my two hands. That said, if you can do it, try it; if for nothing else, just for knowing what it's like.

Good point

D

deleted1033920

I've been able to do it since high school, can be quite fun, especially with a group of women watching :) I just have to lean over, no contortion required.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, yesterday a friend and I had picnic lunch in the park. Was walking back uptown, there was this big ol' great dane, giving his outfit and gonads a pretty thorough going over

"Man! I wish I could do that!" my friend exclaimed.

With raised eyebrow, I replied "I'd think I'd try petting him first".

HappyBoyHubba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, yesterday a friend and I had picnic lunch in the park. Was walking back uptown, there was this big ol' great dane, giving his outfit and gonads a pretty thorough going over

"Man! I wish I could do that!" my friend exclaimed.

With raised eyebrow, I replied "I'd think I'd try petting him first".

i believe the correct punch line is: "no, he would probably bite you..."

but as to selfing, 'making contact' is definitely a milestone, but it doesn't have to be the last one.

i have lost and regained the ability over the years (varying with my weight and how physically active my daily routine is at the time), and i know very well the feeling some guys are talking about when they say the reward isn't worth the effort. however if you can continue to progress past that, you can reach a point where the effort isn't as bad.

when i get to a point where i can just relax with my cock in my mouth and 'do as it commands' it is just out of this world. i know exactly when i want more suction, and i do it. when i think i'd like a little more tongue action, bang! and most importantly, when i am getting really close to cumming but i want to slow down and make it last for a while longer...well, you get the point. ;)

Make sure your not in the same room when you do this, that way there won't be any witnesses to tell anyone you play for the other team. Also make sure you wash your dick first because you don't want to be a dirty cocksucker.