self sucka

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bakerz dozen, Feb 13, 2007.

1. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

Who else can self suck? If so, how much can you get in your mouth? I can easily get a few inches in my mouth. I am 6'3'', with just under 13''. I think it's the short dudes with big knobs who have it made because they can stuff alot more in their mouths.

peace
    baker

2. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    It's probably a good thing I can't suck my own dick. Otherwise I'd be busy all day long having my own milk...

3. hung_martin

hung_martin Member

I can do it and it's nice when you're alone but being sucked is much better

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  5. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    I guess must not be that flexible....I can only get a few inches in my mouth and I'm 6'2" with just under 17".:rolleyes:

6. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I'd really love to be able to suck myself, but so far the only self pleasure I can do is just jackin off. Many years age tho I was able to at least lick my dick head which back then was pretty powerful and led to a great orgasm..

7. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to suck myself when I was more flexible (& younger). Back then, I could get the head in and not much more. I agree with hung_martin...getting sucked by another person is a lot better and more fun...:wink:

8. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

some of you guys are really getting carried away...13" and 17"????

9. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

you can't??? god no flexibility at all......you must be made of wood! LOL

peace
    baker

10. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

Sorry but I am nearly 13''.........To be honest I never considered joining a site like this until today........I am genuinely curious about how other hung guys handle having a large cock.........I have no desire to exhibit myself because for me it can be a pain being so hung and I am self conscious about how much my bulge shows to the point that I wear baggy pants usually.......I didn't expect a reaction like yours though on this site, but I'm not surprised by it..........you kinda put a downer on this for me dude

11. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

To everyone else who responded..........Of course it's better to have someone else do it for ya!............I was just curious about who else could do it.........

12. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

smoothrnb - the flexible thing is the same here.......I'm 43 and if I take a few weeks off from my regular exercise regime which involves alot of stretching exercises I really see the difference.....a high school coach of mine used to tell us the importance of keeping limber using a dog or a cat as an example.......whenever they stand up....first thing they do is have a good stretch.....it stuck with me and if I have been laying on the sofa or at my desk........first thing I always do is have a good stretch as soon as I get up

13. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can...and you may be right.
    Perhaps I can manage to put my pic up doing this.
    I'm about 5'10" tall and a 10.5 -11.
    Very difficult to manage if totally erected... I have to be semi-soft or someplace in between soft and hard. Don't do it much anymore unless for a special reason for showing off.
    Agree... always better if some else is doing it for you:tongue: ...LOVE IT!

Thanks for asking and sharing.
    Whopper-lee:smile:

14. swordfishME

swordfishME Member

I can also get a few inches in my mouth at 6'2... It is fun for the first few times than it is just not worth the trouble for me...

15. BlakeZane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can, it hurts my back so I don't really like it...

16. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    I was joking

17. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think we covered this last week. Yes, but it's easier if you are in good shape lean and flexable. Yoga helps alot!

18. Jason Surfz

Jason Surfz New Member

Albums:
    Sheesh I'm under 13" too! :biggrin1:

19. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

I want to thank everyone who has replied.

I have always been open minded and it takes alot to shock me. My better half and I have been together for 17 years. We are monogamous and both very happy. I have always been really self-conscious about my size. So I decided when I was younger that I'd only have sex with someone I love and who I knew loved me. I always say I understand the problems of women with big tits. People treat you differently. I would feel degraded if I had sex with someone because they want my big cock. And let's face it, that's more often the case when your hung. I only joined this forum yesterday and already I have had quite a few PM's to meet me or via webcam. Those offers were given without seeing a pic of me or reading a profile, but simply on my size. Don't get me wrong I am flattered and if that's what you are into, it's kewl by me. Whatever makes your boat float.

I guess all this babbling boils down to something deeper in me. Because I didn't join this forum to exhibit myself using a cam and some Jpegs. In response to one of the PM's sent to me I spoke of the guy who had expressed his doubts at my size. All I can say is I'm not here to prove myself to anyone either. I'm here to gain a better insight and I am amazed at some of the topics. The topic about guys who have dicks that are so long it causes problems when they are sat on the toilet is fantastic!! It's a laughable subject I admit. But is a problem I have dealt with for most of my adult life. It's also something that has never cropped up in a conversation before. This is why I'm here and it is refreshing to see I'm not alone. I knew that other hung guys must share the same issues I have. Just glad to be able to discuss them.

peace
    baker

20. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

I knew you were bro......I cracked up laughing when I read your answer so don't give him a second thought......it's the way of the world.....there's one in every crowd......yanno wot i mean??

peace
    baker

Draft saved Draft deleted