self sucka

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry but I am nearly 13''.........To be honest I never considered joining a site like this until today........I am genuinely curious about how other hung guys handle having a large cock.........I have no desire to exhibit myself because for me it can be a pain being so hung and I am self conscious about how much my bulge shows to the point that I wear baggy pants usually.......I didn't expect a reaction like yours though on this site, but I'm not surprised by it..........you kinda put a downer on this for me dude

There are several threads on self-sucking -- if you are interested you can use "Search" to find them.

As for the reaction to your reported size, what you have to realize is that we have been lied to by size fantasists here over and over and over again, so a lot of us are pretty cynical whenever we hear 10+ and no pics. That's not your fault, but it is the reality of the site. You are right, there's no obligation whatsoever to post pics, but on the other hand you can't blame people who don't simply take your word for it either. In any case, everyone is welcome, so it really doesn't matter what size your cock is!

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are several threads on self-sucking -- if you are interested you can use "Search" to find them.

As for the reaction to your reported size, what you have to realize is that we have been lied to by size fantasists here over and over and over again, so a lot of us are pretty cynical whenever we hear 10+ and no pics. That's not your fault, but it is the reality of the site. You are right, there's no obligation whatsoever to post pics, but on the other hand you can't blame people who don't simply take your word for it either. In any case, everyone is welcome, so it really doesn't matter what size your cock is!

Thank You.

You points all make sense, and I understand completely why people would be cynical. My problem lies when I take this to the next step.

To silence the cynics, the only choice I have is to provide pix. Cynics really screw ya when you think about it. First they challenge the validity your words which leaves only 2 options. Either ignore it and they still have the upper hand. Or to go against what you believe in to prove them wrong, which means they get their way too. This boils down to either I have no honor because of doubt or I suffer humilation to gain my honor.

I'm sorry but I think the cynics do as much harm as the fantasists, just in a different way.

Now for anyone reading this, please, please, please do not interpret this as fighting words. I wish no conflict, only the chance to express myself and I can't help how all this makes me feel. I have only been a member for about 2 days and so far I'd describe the experience as bittersweet. Think it'll harm me more than help me in the long run. I appreciate your honesty dude. Thanks.

peace
Baker

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If I could self-felate, I'd always have a date on Saturday night. I'd save a ton of money on dates, presents, holidays, etc. I'd be spared lots of drama. I don't think my lips would fight over who I loved more.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
As for the reaction to your reported size, what you have to realize is that we have been lied to by size fantasists here over and over and over again...

:eek: Gasp.... my whole world is crashing down around me. I feel faint. I can't believe any man has ever lied about the size of his penis or how good he is in bed. Oh my! :bsflag:

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i am with hootie. i would very seldom leave the house, and screw the world! i will be my own best date and even swallow and not spit out!! GRIN!

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not here to offend any body bakerz dozen, but when i see dimensions of that size. It makes me wonder what kind of measuring tool your all using..

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not here to offend any body bakerz dozen, but when i see dimensions of that size. It makes me wonder what kind of measuring tool your all using..

With all due respect, I don't doubt that you think you are not here to offend anybody. However, I don't think your thoughts match your actions. You wonder what measuring tool I use??? I think that comment is highly offensive. The way I live my life is simple. I have my own 'ten commandments', there are more than ten, but you get the point. Basically it's simple little corny phrases/mottos that I abide by. One of them you may have heard; 'If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.'

Now I repect the fact that you have an opinion. But this is supposed to be a support forum. Do you really think that raising doubts in a sarcastic way contributes positively? Maybe you should question why you had the need to raise your doubts in the first place. Because I have a feeling that's where your answer is.

peace
Baker

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek: Gasp.... my whole world is crashing down around me. I feel faint. I can't believe any man has ever lied about the size of his penis or how good he is in bed. Oh my! :bsflag:

ROFLMOA!!!! I needed a good laugh! The flagpole was a nice touch. I think my questions has been taken far too seriously by some. Thanks your good humour is much appreciated.

peace
Baker

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
With all due respect, I don't doubt that you think you are not here to offend anybody. However, I don't think your thoughts match your actions. You wonder what measuring tool I use??? I think that comment is highly offensive. The way I live my life is simple. I have my own 'ten commandments', there are more than ten, but you get the point. Basically it's simple little corny phrases/mottos that I abide by. One of them you may have heard; 'If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.'

Now I repect the fact that you have an opinion. But this is supposed to be a support forum. Do you really think that raising doubts in a sarcastic way contributes positively? Maybe you should question why you had the need to raise your doubts in the first place. Because I have a feeling that's where your answer is.

peace
Baker

Methinks this newb has a lot to learn about LPSG.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You wonder what measuring tool I use??? I think that comment is highly offensive. The way I live my life is simple. I have my own 'ten commandments', there are more than ten, but you get the point. Basically it's simple little corny phrases/mottos that I abide by. One of them you may have heard; 'If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.' peaceBaker

Welcome newcomer bakerz dozen! I first want to say that I believe you when you say you have a cock that is nearly 13 inches in length! There are some things about each of us which makes us exceptional, even here where exceptional is the norm. I won't bore you with a laundry list of my outstanding talents and accomplishments. Suffice it to say that I have been observed swallowing nine inches of my own extremely thick cock ! Either you believe me or not.... I could, but will not provide you with verification of that claim. I have no need to prove the point to you... those who know, know and that is all that matters to me! Oh yes, I have a short 5' 8" , but well conditioned and proportioned , Deutsch body! :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome newcomer bakerz dozen! I first want to say that I believe you when you say you have a cock that is nearly 13 inches in length! There are some things about each of us which makes us exceptional, even here where exceptional is the norm. I won't bore you with a laundry list of my outstanding talents and accomplishments. Suffice it to say that I have been observed swallowing nine inches of my own extremely thick cock ! Either you believe me or not.... I could, but will not provide you with verification of that claim. I have no need to prove the point to you... those who know, know and that is all that matters to me! Oh yes, I have a short 5' 8" , but well conditioned and proportioned , Deutsch body! :smile:

Thank You!! I'm glad there are people like you around. I suspect being secure in yourself has alot to do with what you said.

Just so eveyone understands I said I was just UNDER 13''. I'm not going to say anymore than that. I asked this question for a simple reason. My partner is just UNDER 11'', but he is shorter and can fit more in his mouth. We both believe height has something to do with it. I really didn't expect such a reaction over my size, after all it is a forum for men with big cocks. Unfortunately some people prefer to address the size issue instead of the true topic. I hate being so big, it is a nightmare.
Anyway, I don't think I will contribute to this forum much longer. I think I'll opt to visit the site and read. Less bulls**t that way.

I also want to openly say thank you to the people who have sent me PM's of support. (you guys know who you are)

peace
Baker

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank You!! I'm glad there are people like you around. I suspect being secure in yourself has alot to do with what you said. peaceBaker

I had always felt secure in myself until yesterday whan a fusilade, a false accusation, arrived from a member of the "Nobility" from the great frozen country to our north! I was accused of lying about my cocksize as shown in my pictures. It was suggested that my cock was perhaps 9 cm, but definitely not 9 inches. I have removed my pictures. I would not bother to post any of your huge cock if I were you. Why cast your pearls before such vulgarity ? :mad:

Reactions: Allan S.

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had always felt secure in myself until yesterday whan a fusilade, a false accusation, arrived from a member of the "Nobility" from the great frozen country to our north! I was accused of lying about my cocksize as shown in my pictures. It was suggested that my cock was perhaps 9 cm, but definitely not 9 inches. I have removed my pictures. I would not bother to post any of your huge cock if I were you. Why cast your pearls before such vulgarity ? :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It was never my intention to post any pics here After hearing your problem, I'm more determined not to. My suspicion is, if I did, there would be some who would say the picture had been digitally enhanced. The next option is to meet them in person to prove it. When they finally see it in the flesh it would settle the matter once and for all. Or so you think. They would say it isn't real and say it was an elaborately designed prostetic penis. It spirals out of control then. In the end the only solution is to have it amputated so it can be examined by teams of scientists. Finally! The scientists will prove it once and for all. Or so you think. When the cynics are told that it is real, they refuse to accept the scientists findings. Instead, they point to the dickless crotch and exclaim, 'See!! We were right!! We knew he didn't have a cock that big!' :biggrin1:

peace
Baker