LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It was never my intention to post any pics here After hearing your problem, I'm more determined not to. My suspicion is, if I did, there would be some who would say the picture had been digitally enhanced. The next option is to meet them in person to prove it. When they finally see it in the flesh it would settle the matter once and for all. Or so you think. They would say it isn't real and say it was an elaborately designed prostetic penis. It spirals out of control then. In the end the only solution is to have it amputated so it can be examined by teams of scientists. Finally! The scientists will prove it once and for all. Or so you think. When the cynics are told that it is real, they refuse to accept the scientists findings. Instead, they point to the dickless crotch and exclaim, 'See!! We were right!! We knew he didn't have a cock that big!' :biggrin1:peaceBaker

That is a horrifying catch 22 scenario , guy.... too drastic to contemplate!
Perhaps you can establish some rapport here with some of the regular posters among us which will give you sufficient satisfaction to remain on board. With your wit, intellect and unusual perspective as a super-endowed male , you would be a powerful asset to everyone!:tongue: :smile:

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is a horrifying catch 22 scenario , guy.... too drastic to contemplate!
Perhaps you can establish some rapport here with some of the regular posters among us which will give you sufficient satisfaction to remain on board. With your wit, intellect and unusual perspective as a super-endowed male , you would be a powerful asset to everyone!:tongue: :smile:

Your suggestion makes sense. People like you are the reason why I continue to return.

Wit? Intellect? NAH! Life has taught me to think outside the box. That's all.

Honesty is also a major component that influences me. Being honest to yourself is vital. I believe that the one thing people fear the most is the truth. Especially their own truths. If you can't face yourself and be honest, you can never grow as a human being. Anything else is an illusion. Also being honest to yourself takes away any need to prove yourself to others. When I say that I mean trying to impress others. Which has more to do with doubting yourself and not because others doubt you.

A belief in Karma has been the most important aspect of my life though. It has motivated me most of adult life. Striving to keep that belief isn't always easy and I don't always make the right choices. Which isn't a bad thing, it's humbling actually. I feel the world would be a better place if more people were humbled by their life experiences. The sad thing is we all have the ability to do so, but few do.

peace
Baker

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope, too you stay around. There are some really great people here, some very useful knowledge and information that applies to all people, education and information about things and people you couldn;t find otherwise, and some really increadible, insightful people. It is still, unfortunately, in people's nature to be gun shy--most of us have been lied to at some point, sometimes regularly, and the more you are lied to the more you distrust. I personally believe you--you have nothing to gain by lying--you aren;t trying to hook up, or get lots of fawning. Just the opposite--you have expressed that you definatey do NOT want the attention, and it has caused you grief over the years. I am glad you found the love of your life, and have remained together for so long--it is a testiment to those who say gay men can;t stay in a relationship. I myself am not hung in any way, but I find this site valuable, and not because I am here to fawn over big dicks. A big dick can;t have a meaningful conversation, or offer insight or advice. And since the odds of me meeting anybody on this forum (not out of not wanting to meet people here, but because the likelyhood is very small), let alone anybody here who has a huge dick actually WANTING to have sex with me are astronomically small, the size of their penis really has no bearing on their value to me here. The internet unfortunately forgot to issue courtesy early in its incarnation, and so people got in the habit of being rude, forgetting there are real, living, thinking FEELING people on the other end of the wire. People forget sometimes, but most here who have been here for any real lenth of time establish a mutual respect for one another, and prove their trustworthyness by example, and consistency in their statements and actions. Most of the respected members could likely tell a bald faced, but semi believeable lie, and be believed. That is the matter of trust---hard to gain, and easy to abuse, and once lost, lost for good. Stick around--and post and conribute--you will find that you personally get more value that way, by interacting. It's a good site, with good people, but it isn't perfect, and neither are the memebers. But it IS a valuable site. Hope to see you around. Take care.

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope, too you stay around. There are some really great people here, some very useful knowledge and information that applies to all people, education and information about things and people you couldn;t find otherwise, and some really increadible, insightful people. It is still, unfortunately, in people's nature to be gun shy--most of us have been lied to at some point, sometimes regularly, and the more you are lied to the more you distrust. I personally believe you--you have nothing to gain by lying--you aren;t trying to hook up, or get lots of fawning. Just the opposite--you have expressed that you definatey do NOT want the attention, and it has caused you grief over the years. I am glad you found the love of your life, and have remained together for so long--it is a testiment to those who say gay men can;t stay in a relationship. I myself am not hung in any way, but I find this site valuable, and not because I am here to fawn over big dicks. A big dick can;t have a meaningful conversation, or offer insight or advice. And since the odds of me meeting anybody on this forum (not out of not wanting to meet people here, but because the likelyhood is very small), let alone anybody here who has a huge dick actually WANTING to have sex with me are astronomically small, the size of their penis really has no bearing on their value to me here. The internet unfortunately forgot to issue courtesy early in its incarnation, and so people got in the habit of being rude, forgetting there are real, living, thinking FEELING people on the other end of the wire. People forget sometimes, but most here who have been here for any real lenth of time establish a mutual respect for one another, and prove their trustworthyness by example, and consistency in their statements and actions. Most of the respected members could likely tell a bald faced, but semi believeable lie, and be believed. That is the matter of trust---hard to gain, and easy to abuse, and once lost, lost for good. Stick around--and post and conribute--you will find that you personally get more value that way, by interacting. It's a good site, with good people, but it isn't perfect, and neither are the memebers. But it IS a valuable site. Hope to see you around. Take care.

I have been busy and haven't had the chance to log on the past few days. Forgive my delay answering.

Wow! Thanks very much! What you said meant alot. Our reputation and our words constitute two of our most important assets. If you ruin your reputation, no one will listen to you. I believe that deeply. Sometimes you have no reputation to back your words up. This is one of those times. Which means my words have to work twice as hard. I'd be a fool if I thought that it will always be effective. All I can do is be myself and hope for the best.

To be honest, I have decided to continue my visits the forum and do not plan on posting in the future. I thought what you said deserved a reply and the same respect you showed me. Respect matters alot in my outlook. This was something that wasn't decided overnight. But even today, I logged on to find another vulgar PM. When I say vulgar, I refer to sly comments expressing doubts. I don't have the time or inclination to deal with this. Mainly this only serves to distract me and is counter productive to my needs. This may come across as selfish to some. Personally, I don't care. I am happy to help someone in need but I came here to find advice, to seek help. The issues that a person who feels a need to express doubts has is not what I expected or want.

I'm curious, you mention it isn't the first time someone has lied. This has happened time and time again. You're not the first to say this me and I have seen it in many posts outside my thread. I have wondered, who are these people? And , how was it proven that they lied? But the question that disturbs me is, why didn't anyone think that it was a cry for help and why didn't they offer help when they uncovered this ugly truth? You would think these people were child molestors or sereal killers the way some people speak. I understand we all don't like deception, it hurts and makes us feel used. But in my experience, to look beyond that helps me to evolve. To feel angry is negative, I have no place for these feelings.

I'm happy to say that I have made some friends here and I'm content exchanging PM's with them. It's my way of having my cake and eating it. My first experience of a forum has taught me much, I thank all the positive people who gave me the privilege to hear their insight. I value every word. For all the negative people, I hope you find a better way. Karma!

peace
Baker