Self-suckers and Self-fuckers

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I had an ex that could self-suck and i loved watching him. Now it is a huge turn on for me. And i havent seen it in the flesh yet but im hoping one day i get to watch a guy self-fuck too.

So just wondering ladies what do you think about self-suckers and self-fuckers. Do you like to watch or do you have a partner that will or wont let you watch?

And men, if you can do either of these how do you feel about doing it in front of a woman. Is it something you are comfortable doing right away or is it something best kept for a little later on into the relationship?

Is it a common thing that women (and men) like to see now or it still considered a bit more to the 'adventerous and kinky' side of life?

kyocasey

Just Browsing
Media
I can do it ... but i have not yet let my gf watch ... i dont really do it much ... but i have shown her that i can lick the tip .. nothing more have i showed her.

But no .. its not something im comfortable doing right away .. we have been dating for 8 months .. and still havnt shown her .. but i guess if she would ask me .. i just might show her.

I dunno ... guess im weird ... and i think its embarasing that i can even do it ... or maybe im just gifted .. i doubt it haha

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this for my girlfriend once and a while she loves it. Years ago i was with a woman who simply didnt know how to suck dick. Well this went on for a while. Well one night i had to show her how to suck dick. She ran out of the room in horror screaming. I often wonder what ever happend to her. I never saw her again after that. My friend he had fixed us up called and said i was a sick son of a bitch. I can understand him being mad as it was his sister. :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew a guy a few years ago who could self-suck, we were just good friends, but being his "party piece" I saw it more than a few times.

It does nothing at all for me, but if I was with a guy who could do it and wanted me there watching then I would, I just wouldn't be getting anything from it.

My only issue would be if he was so obsessed with self-sucking that he never let me have my turn, that would cause us some serious problems and things wouldn't last very long between us.
Yes. even though i can do it and enjoy it. I dont see the point in doing it,when i have my girlfriend to do that for me. As for the self fucking. That just hurts too much.........:eek:

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not sure about the self-screwing, but I think I would enjoy watching someone self-suck. Not all the time mind you, but I would be curious.

Renee

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young and nimble I could do it...it was kind of a novelty when I was in high school...

...OB

atlantaedge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have done it once - I was able to bend my legs over my head and could suck the head. It was pretty cool.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did it a lot throughout high school, not so much anymore because I have a GF. It hurt too! But shes never asked me to show her and i can see why, it doesnt do anything for the girl really...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I did it a lot throughout high school, not so much anymore because I have a GF. It hurt too! But shes never asked me to show her and i can see why, it doesnt do anything for the girl really...

On the contrary..it does alot for me personally anyway. I love seeing how a man interacts with his cock, its a unique realatoship that i dont think exsists anywhere else and its beautiful to see.

I can understand you dont do it because it hurts but maybe your girl would like to see it. Maybe she dosent know you can do it or maybe she dosent know how to ask you to do it

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being able to satisfy yourself in everyway is a whole other topic in itself. My girlfriend sucks my cock every day because she knows if she dont i will. But to be able to pleasure yourself in every way that someone else can is something worth exploring. I know this to be true. ...... Its amazing........:cool: :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I can do it ... but i have not yet let my gf watch ... i dont really do it much ... but i have shown her that i can lick the tip .. nothing more have i showed her.

But no .. its not something im comfortable doing right away .. we have been dating for 8 months .. and still havnt shown her .. but i guess if she would ask me .. i just might show her.

I dunno ... guess im weird ... and i think its embarasing that i can even do it ... or maybe im just gifted .. i doubt it haha

It is a gift.. There are plenty of men who wish they could and would be envious of you for being able to. And maybe your girl is also embarressed about asking you to do it. Try and bring it up in the conversation and see whats she says but give her the benefit and the choice that she will want to see it.

You should feel embarressed or weird about being able to do it, i think statistics show most guys have at least tried it...just some are able and some arent

KY-kara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only one of my boyfriends was able to self-suck. It was kinda hot the first time, but after that it didn't do much for me. That guy was quite obsessed with his dick. I felt like he loved it more than he loved me. We didn't last too long.

I think it would be pretty hot to see a guy self-fuck. I don't think I would like to see it more than once though. Just my thoughts.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WoWZa, I've never thought of trying LOL. Is this something worth trying and getting a pic of? lol. Guys, was it enjoyable?

*looks down* hrm....haha

Teflon

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It hurt like hell, and actually getting my mouth to my dick was an afterthought compared to the pain of contorting myself...

I like that Uncut: "If you don't do it...I WILL!"

...OB

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OmahaBeef, are you a powerlifter? I've been seriously considering changing my routine to something more along those lines. I do a modified Max-OT atm...when I can get there sooo busy at work atm. Anyhow, *waves* nice to meetcha

Teflon

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am flexible enough to put the head in my mouth and a bit more, but it has never been a turn on for me at all. I only did it once for some girls who dared me to prove it. They were just shocked to see it done, but that was it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think that it would be awsome to have a self sucker... then we could both suck him off... ok I'm just being silly.

I'm not so sure about the self fucker, that isn't as much as a turn on, and two guys going at it.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can suck it and the idea really turned on my last girlfriend. But I would never show her - I don't know why. I felt a little strange about it.

After we got home from a club late one night - very drunk - she got me to do it for her and she joined in as I was doing it! We both gave me head and kissed back and forth.

It was erotic as hell.