Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also can do it however all the women i've ever dated never seemed to just enjoy watching, i ended up letting them suck me.

In high school i was the freak of the party along with a girl who had 2 sets of pussy lips (2 lips on each side)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I can suck it and the idea really turned on my last girlfriend. But I would never show her - I don't know why. I felt a little strange about it.

After we got home from a club late one night - very drunk - she got me to do it for her and she joined in as I was doing it! We both gave me head and kissed back and forth.

It was erotic as hell

And right there..thats what its all about :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's why I didn't want to show my gf. I didn't want to turn her off.

(one of the many things I feel I have to hide from the opposite sex)
My girlfriend loves when i suck on my cock. Sometimes we take turns sucking on it and share the cum...........

wizardovoz

Just Browsing
Media
It takes a while for me to loosen my back up theses days but wheni can I can self suck. My wife doesn't mind watching and helping but hates seeing me cum in my mouth..I'd love to let another woman watch me..maybe on cam, while I watch her getting off too...

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it alone if I'm feeling very horny, but it's fun to do in front of a woman. It's kind of a novelty, and a couple prudish ones got turned off by it, but I've sensed that some women get very turned on by it, and that's what really turns me on. The best is the couple times when I've done it while the girl was fingering herself...but that's just foreplay.