Self Suckers

thatjigga: Well, I have never posted in such a topic of all my years...well technically I haven't been very active, but I go back... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I never really posted in such a topic 'cause I never had an experience where I'd even gotten close to my own piece. Well, last night I was in the bathtub and whenever I get somewhat aroused, I always try to reach it (even though I knew I couldn't) just to see how close I could get. Well, I curled down to try to reach it and pulled my legs up and somehow I actually licked the tip! I was kinda astounded and shocked at the fact that I actually reached it and I did it a few more times, just to make sure I wasn't trippin'. I can't really get my mouth on it or anything, but I thought that was kinda strange. I know there are plenty of self-suckers, but how'd y'all feel when y'all first found out you could reach...err...yourself?

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I've never even tried to do it, seriously, EVAR.

That sort of curious "Can I do what I think I can do..." hasn't really crossed my mind. It's not that I think it's digusting, maybe I have an abnormally low libido for my age....then I remind myself how often I masterbate. Sorry I couldn't better answer your question.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: well Congrats bro first of all . :)

How did I feel when I discovered I could selfsuck ? Its been so long ago now but I recall how great it felt and to be honest I didnt think it was RARE at all and it felt natural even now it does , you could also try different positions man , my fave ones are Sitting in a chair legs over head and standing , you may also wanna try Yoga which will stretch out your spine and make it easier , BE CAREFUL b/c of my size and level of flexibility its failry easy for me but once I was not stretched out and was stiff from being in an auto accident and hurt my neck pretty bad for 3 days , so HAVE FUN but STAY limber :)

The REAL deal
HORSE

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thatjiqqa: Congrats, man. I relived my first time as I read your post. In my early 30's, I first licked around my dick head while having my legs and ass up over my head. The excitement caused an explosion in my mouth and on my face. I, like you, never was able to get any of the head between my lips, but only the end of my tongue. Just make sure you do stretching exercises before attempting this, and the hot soaking bath is a good idea, too.

Enjoy,

Luke

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I used to suck myself off a lot when younger. The feeling of my big smooth knob in my mouth and my hot load squirting into my throat and the taste! - wow! it's the best way to cum alone.
Franky

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was almost 17 and was quickly learning fascinating things to do with a newly 'born' dick. One of my cousins popped a boner while several of us were skinnydipping at a favorite swimming hole and he hollared, "Hey, ya'll, look what I can do!" He ran to the bank and demonstrated his new trick.

Next thing you know we were all sitting on the grass trying to selfsuck. I could only lick the tip but seeing a couple of the others get their mouths around their own knobs, it was a challenge I worked on at home until I could do the same.

Alas, the fun ended sometime in my 24th year and now is just a fond, distant memory.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hahahahha.. excellent story bbx. Certainly creates an interesting image of a multitude of young guys trying their hardest, or easiest, to suck themselves! :lol:

joe22xxx: Good for you,man. I've been licking mine since I was about 15. I've also gotten to the point where I like to pop it off in my own mouth. Feels so fucking good. :p

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
This topic REALLY pisses me off! Why is it that others can do this but not me. I used to have to watch my adopted bro and my best friend smiling at me while they slurped on their own dicks. I am 8.5'' but just can't do it. Jealous.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
By newly born dick, I assume pecker meant "hey!! wow! look at this, it's all hard and stuff!!" ie, an erection early on in a young mans life, hence, a newly born dick.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nice try, footlong, but what I meant by newly born was that at 15 my dick was still pre-pubescent - then suddenly when I was almost 16 it grew immensely - it was 'born' if you will.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Tripod, no worries, man. I have 9" but I have a proportionally short torso compared to my longer legs, so it would take quite a bit of effort on my part. I remember trying to do it when I was younger (and a bit smaller than now), until I realized that it's just so much better to have someone else properly servicing me. I know some people have mentioned performing it in front of other people on a dare or for exhibitionism sake or whatever; me, I just whip it out and it gets plenty attention as it is.

Larry85: I can reach the head, but that's it. It really isn't worth it considering the effort.

Grahame

Sexy Member
Media
Hey

Well, here's a good thread for me to make my first posting at LPSG :D

I've been able to suck my own since I was about 15, I'm now 34 and although not quite so flexible as I used to be I can still manage it pretty well.

I'm by no means huge at 8" but all of the time I can easily lick the head...... with a little stretching I can get the head in my mouth and on a really good day I can get beyond that. I've always enjoyed it very much :p

Of course, it's much better to have someone else do it but hey, it's just a bit of fun.

I have some photos and also some movie files if anyone is interested?

Thanks for the cool thread and great board generally!

Grahame

NikkiSixx: I used to be able to get the head in my mouth when I was 13 or so, and I was only about 4" long then!

D

deleted508

I used to. Just a little more than the head. Exciting at first, but now i only do it occasionally.