Self Suckers

thatjigga:
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Jun 17 2004, 01:14 PM
I can get about half the head in my mouth. Since I can do nothing really to stimulate then there is no point in doing it as it is fairly uncomfortable.
Yeah, that's kinda how I still feel about it...I figure I'll work on getting attention, I'm young and still in school (college)...I'm kinda old for my age, but I've been thinking lately...a lot of things say "You live and you learn." I've been thinkin' about how I've been doing a lot of "learning" and not a lot of "living"...might as well learn to live it up right?

xero

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the Oxygen network there is a show called "Talking Sex with Sue" where this old lady answers call in sex questions. A couple of weeks ago they reported that 0.3% of the male population could reach their penis with there mouth. I have no idea where they got that figure from.

Like some of you, I was able to do it when I was a teenager, but not anymore.

joeyeight: I used to suck myself to orgasm occaisionally until my early 30's when I gained some weight, and could easily get the entire head in my mouth, but to tell the truth it was not that great an orgasm. A lot of the intensity of the orgasm is controlled by breathing (the intake of breath and a slow exhale under pressure- like the long groan most of us make at the beginning of the most intense part of the orgasm- is integral to maximizing the pleasure of the orgasm) and in the position of being doubled up, that kind of breath control is non existant. Havng never had any sexual experience with another male, the experience of the jets of semen shooting into my mouth was always interesting. Part of the problem may also be the splitting of attention of being sucker/suckee rather than focusing entirely on the sensations of my penis only. :eek:

Anyway, having shot into my own mouth, it wasn't unpleasant at all, and consequently I have no patience with any sex partner who doesn't let me shoot into theirs.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I can't understand you guys complaining about hurting or not enjoying sucking your own dicks. When I was young i knew 2 guys who could easily suck their own. Even smiling at me as i struggled to get mine close to my mouth. One could suck most of his penis and quickly cum while the other would put the head in his mouth and masturbate hmself. If only I had been able.

lickitysplit: When I was 16, I tried this as well. I am only 7.5" and 5.25 " around and it has a slight curve downward, but I was able, at one point to get the head in my mouth. Being young and able to do that, it was quite exhilrating. What I liked, and struggled to do for a while, was to see how close I could get the dick to my face without actually putting my mouth on it. So there was times when I got the chance to feel the dick on my nose and forhead. Thats when I knew I could fit the whole head in my mouth. I would lick around the head and the hole, and try bobbing my head, but it was tough.

Anyways, at that point, I would cum in my mouth while trying to leave my dick in there. I swallowed a little of my cum, but I think its because I got that "after sex" bordom feeling, so I ended up spitting it out.

Still, I have never sucked another guy off, but I often wonder if I was to be blowing another guy, and I let him cum in my mouth, but I MYSELF did not get off, if I would enjoy the taste alot more. I think I probably would. Either way, its more of a mental fantasy then a reality.

But today, I can no longer reach. I would have to do some serious stretching.

D

deleted111

Tried it before. I personally do not like it since when I do masturbate I tend to get into it pretty forceably. I could easily injure myself given my girth. I have had guys say they think it would be cool but to be honest until I try it with another guy there I couldnt say.

Nate

captnpierce4077: I have licked the head, but thats as far as i could go, to much work, besides, i can always use my hand :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Jun 19 2004, 09:40 AM
I can't understand you guys complaining about hurting or not enjoying sucking your own dicks.
That's because you've never been there. With the contortions of the spine and maintaining my sense of balance so I wouldn't fall over and possibly injure myself, there were too many things distracting me. Someone blowing himself can't just 'let go' and enjoy himself. There are other cosiderations with autofellatio that don't intrude on oral sex with someone else. To be able to do it is an attention-getter, to be sure, but I don't find it nearly as enjoyable as more conventional blowjobs. I've found that those who are most enamoured with autofellatio are those who can't do it.

D

deleted111

I have tried it before, I do not enjoy it very much because I tend to get into stroking myself pretty hard and enjoy a rhythm more then the sensation I get from having my own cock in my mouth.

However
from a sexual aspect
having topping me while I do it sounds hot to me.

<shrug>

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Damn....I wish my mom had let me take gymnastics instead of tap&#33; :D
Self-suck is something I have always wanted to do. One night I had a dream that I did...hated to wake up that morning.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I can do it easy and did it as a kid alot or when i was stoned or showing off, but it gets old fast and there is absolutely no need so self-serve when there are way to many people out there that wanna to try big meat on for a try. I will admit it&#39;s way cool the first time you bend over and taste your own dick.

joe22xxx: I&#39;m sure this has been said before on other threads, but this talent has to do with being limber. Some yoga postures get you in the correct positions, but doing them over and over again allows you to be pliable enough to eventually be able to reach your dick, whether it is long or not. :p

61_

Let me agree that for the most part, it&#39;s more interesting to suck your own dick when others are watching. nothing amazes people more than that. but as a solo exercise, not terribly comfortable.

I do miss "performing" though...