Self-sucking and unloading on my face!

D_Snidely_Seatsniffer

Account Disabled
Media
These are stills from a vid I made yesterday of me throating myself and spraying cum all over my face! :p If anyone wants the unblurred vid, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it. Also send your Yahoo if you want me to add you so you can watch me play on cam. Hope you like!

Attachments

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, is it cool to do that? Or is it so uncomfortable to bend like that, that it is hard to enjoy that blowjob? That is a good trick though.

There was a really funny part in Saving Silverman about this...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um, is it cool to do that? Or is it so uncomfortable to bend like that, that it is hard to enjoy that blowjob? That is a good trick though.

There was a really funny part in Saving Silverman about this...

It's no trick, believe me. And once you've don it, you'll want to do it again

bootyluv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These are stills from a vid I made yesterday of me throating myself and spraying cum all over my face! :p If anyone wants the unblurred vid, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it. Also send your Yahoo if you want me to add you so you can watch me play on cam. Hope you like!

I am flexible but unfortunatly not flexible enough...
Thank you for the pics....
That penis is big and beautiful....hhmmm....

supersize_guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool. I could just about do this when I was 15, but not as deep as this guy. It was great, except for pains in neck and back from bending so far...

D_Snidely_Seatsniffer

Account Disabled
Media
You know I never really have any pain. I stretch usually before a long self-suck session and I've been doing it since I was maybe 15 so it's easy for me. It also helps to have a huge cock! :p Glad you all like. PM me for my Yahoo name and I'll show off for you live on cam :)