Self-sucking and unloading on my face!

woodlands07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These are stills from a vid I made yesterday of me throating myself and spraying cum all over my face! :p If anyone wants the unblurred vid, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it. Also send your Yahoo if you want me to add you so you can watch me play on cam. Hope you like!

Wow, hot pics man.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Haha, its a combination of his massive shlong and a bit of flexibility. Average size probably would hurt your back unless you were a contortionist or if you cut out your bottom ribs lol

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to slowly train for days before I could reach, and then my back was killing me for over a week. Wish it was easier, but it was pretty wild coming in my own mouth. It was worth it that once, which was years ago.

selfsuckstud, your balls are so black! I've seen dark dicks, but that's different.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my early twenties I used to do it all the time, but found my orgasms were less intense. I could get almost 2/3 in my mouth. I met a young lady and stopped for a while and found I could not do it any more. I miss it, feels great licking your own cock, best of both worlds, sucking and getting sucked!

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's no trick, believe me. And once you've don it, you'll want to do it again

I agree--it's not a trick at all! I enjoy doing that when I don't have a partner available! My cock is long enough (9.25) and I'm flexible enough to take about 3 inches in my mouth. I usually last about one minute before shooting. So, yeah, it can be done but, still, it's better with somebody else doing the sucking!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your gallery is Fantastick, mispelling intended. LOL
Perhaps Mesmerizing is the right word...Love it.
Thanks for sharing!:smile:
tip: Ignore the goofs who are jealous of ya.

One more thing, you've got so many great pics in your gallery,
can you post more of them in this thread? Thanks!
Love to see a vid too, on xtube?

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Come on man, any one that can do that, surely would,

Unfortunately can't get down there any more, can only lick my knob now- but that is pretty magic, but could when in mid to late teens, but as a bit of a late starter, didn't consider self sucking then wished I started ages before, -

happy2bme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nice...I'm almost there, but I can only taste the head of my cock. I have dreams about doing that though.