Self Sucking. Can you?

country_dick8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I was just wondering how many people can self suck or if you could when you were younger?
If you can when did you find out? How much can you get in? And in what position do you do it?

I found out when I was about 16 'ish. I had never heard of anybody doing it, but I was just curious what it tasted like. I can get the bell end in my mouth, but that's it. I have to lay on my back and put my feet on the wall behind me to keep myself stable.

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, I was just wondering how many people can self suck or if you could when you were younger?
If you can when did you find out? How much can you get in? And in what position do you do it?

I found out when I was about 16 'ish. I had never heard of anybody doing it, but I was just curious what it tasted like. I can get the bell end in my mouth, but that's it. I have to lay on my back and put my feet on the wall behind me to keep myself stable.
I can. I simply sit down and bend over. I used to be able to get the head in and a bit more but know I can get just the head in my mouth. I don't go into some gymnastic pose, simply bend over. I think I found out when I was 14/15/16, I thought why not try, I seemed big enough to reach. And it worked, feeling your dick cumming in your mouth is a nice feeling.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I have the back of my head 'bout 6 inches from the wall, throw my legs up over my head and "walk" down the wall bringing my pubes as close to my face as possible. My cock remains almost totally hard during this time, but I have to play with it some before it reaches its total length when I lick the head. The first time I did this I shot off before my tongue got all the way around. I was in my early 30's, married with three children, who all were away from home at the time (of course). Cum burns the eyes when it gets in them.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I could, I get pretty close though I think if I worked on it I could eventually reach using the "walk down the wall" method lol

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
first time my lips touched my cock head I almost shot right away. I figured that was evidence that I was a good cock sucker.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I was 17 or 18 when I learned that I could self-suck. I figured that since it's there, I might as well try. If I really stretch, I can about 3/4 of my cock inside my mouth.

No, I'm not large; yes, I am flexible (but not gymnast flexible); yes, I have given myself a blowjob/handjob; yes, I have eaten my own cum.

SHR

D

deleted692552

I can also do it, but I prefer not to. I disgust myself afterwards.

I may post a picture just for you guys. I can go extremely deep, some times almost all in my mouth.

I can be very flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be able to selfsuck when I was younger & more flexible in my early teens. I'd roll over on my shoulders & I could get in at least all of my head. I can't selfsuck anymore, but for the last few years, I've been able to shoot my cum far enough that I give myself facials just from lying on my back.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can also do it, but I prefer not to. I disgust myself afterwards.

I may post a picture just for you guys. I can go extremely deep, some times almost all in my mouth.

I can be very flexible.

Why disgust? Is it shame?.......I am just curious and want to understand. IMO........if it feels good and you aren't hurting an innocent then (in the infamous Nine slogan) JUST DO IT!

D

deleted718765

I did it a couple of times when I was younger but I unfortunately can't do it anymore.

D

deleted692552

Why disgust? Is it shame?.......I am just curious and want to understand. IMO........if it feels good and you aren't hurting an innocent then (in the infamous Nine slogan) JUST DO IT!
I just find it as self-pity that I have to go that far to please myself. Another guy, or maybe girl should do it for me(in which is far more enjoyable anyways).

It is indeed hot for many others to see, just not to myself.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was thirteen I had a big dick-growth spurt just before I had my adolescent height growth spurt. For a while I was like 5' 1" tall with an almost 7" dick. I found it pretty easy to lean up against the wall in our bathroom, almost like doing a headstand, but resting my weight on my shoulders, and then letting my legs come down to the floor; that pretty much put my cock head up against my lips. I'd jerk off with my cock head stuffed in my mouth a lot that summer. I really enjoyed the sensation of sucking the hell out of my dickhead as i was shooting my cum, sort of like sucking a milkshake through a straw, but I never cared for the taste of my own cum. Within a few months I started to grow in height pretty fast while my cock growth was proceeding at a slower rate. By the time I was 16 I had pretty much stopped sucking myself off as it it was becoming harder to do so without straining.

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found out when I was about 15 that I could do it.

Like the above poster, I had a growth spurt around that age that brought my dick to about 7 inches at the age of 14-15.

I'm not flexible at all really (can't even touch my toes), so I can really only do it because of my large penis.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in my 40's and I still can.
I think it might have something to do with all the years I practised Yoga, and although I haven't done Yoga for a couple of years, I've remained flexible and slim.
I find it a massive turn on when I spend a night alone in bed (or occasionally an afternoon nap or siesta) to tease myself. One way might be to leave my underpants (briefs) on and let the weight of my legs bring my bulge gradually closer to my face (see a previous thread for more details), or using plenty of pillows for support, lean forward until my nose is so close to my briefs I can sniff them, before pulling them down and letting my dick hit me in the face.
I continue because I would like (if I only manage to do it once in my life) to suck my own dick off.
I must admit, though it's a big turn to be able to rub my dick in my face, lick the shaft and suck my own dick, I have to agree with one of the previous replies.... there's something of huge turn off and a sense of guilt with shooting my load into my mouth.:frown1:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think a few guys here probably tried to do it after reading this thread.
I'm still about a foot away from even reaching the tip at best. I can touch my toes so I'm reasonably flexible, but I feel like my ribs are jamming uncomfortably in to my hip bones. Perhaps it's just not meant to be :(

D_Manny_Mudchute

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't done this for a while but did a lot when I was younger (and didn't have a gf who loves to suck my cock!). Probably about 16/17 when I first did it and can remember what a turn on that first time was. I'd either grab my ankles and sit sucking up and down on the head or put my legs over my head (often against the wall, like others have said) and push my cock in as far as it would go, licking and sucking. Could fit the head in and a bit more.

It really is an amazing feeling as you know exactly where to go to get that big orgasm as you shoot into your mouth.