Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At a younger age i wondered if i could reach my cock with my mouth if would put my legs over my head. It turned out to be very easy and i would suck my cock some two or three times a week. At first i did not dare to cum in my mouth, but after two or three weeks i went for it. I took my cock head in my mouth and started to suck and make fuck moves. I had a sturdy loft bed and could hit the ceiling with my feet.
After some 5 or 6 min i started to feel i was cumming and went on while i was shivering of excitement. I came and my load went in my mouth. It tasted less bad than i expected and since then i came a few 100 times in my mouth until i could not do it any more.

I still think that the disappointment of not being able to suck my cock caused me to want to suck other men's cocks.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Tazman66

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not flexible enough though I tried. Best I ever did was having my dick over my mouth so that when I came my cum drop into it. A few years back I played with my wife's largest dildo and got pretty good at fucking myself with it. I got off on the "it's dirty" to do that, but absolutely never came from doing it. Wonder if I had been able to suck myself if that's how it would have been. Regardless, whatever I do to my own body is fine, nothing gay about it.

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is reasonable to assume most men have tried to suck their own cock. I know I tried when I was younger. Thinking about it seems pretty natural. I'd be surprised to meet an honest guy who says they haven't thought about it.

Reactions: RJ5on1

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can do it easily but I only really do so to 'show off' as a sort of party piece. Some women like to see it and find it halirous. I prefer women blowing me, i've never sat there and self sucked myself to climax.

Reactions: BigBen

aaron1976

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could do it back when I was more limber. It never even popped in my head that it might be considered gay since I was doing it alone just to get myself off-- if that made me gay wouldn't jerking off be gay too? I'll say it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world and it wasn't something I did too often, but it was a warm hole for my dick so I enjoyed it while I could.

Gracious_living

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I started self sucking when I was "straight" when I first started to jerk off.

When I was a little older and more comfortable with my bisexuality, I started to flip myself upside down to give myself no option but to swallow or take a facial. I got over my initial ickyness toward cum by exposure therapy haha!

The most pleasurable I've made it, really comfortable in bed and with me managing almost half my length into my mouth. Introduced a dildo to my ass while I sucked on my head and I had a crazy massive orgasm

The only downside I would say is really hard on the back, even risky at the angle I was resting. Could only do it once every few weeks and now probably not at all