Self Sucking ... I wanna see

bigbiceps

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Man I wanna see someone with a huge cock self suck on cam for me so bad. I have never seen this. I haven't cummed in a week and want to see this and cum to it. Add me on yahoo messenger (tcup900) and go down on yourself for me!

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the rest of us don't seem to have any problems locating this kind of content online, even right here in the lpsg gallery. why is it ok for you to be so lazy and have everyone serve it to you?

rowem

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Firstly i hav 7'' and can selfsuck andd umm r u tom cup by any chance and did u write a story on stories.xnxx.com?

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some very average guys are able to self-suck. It seems to be more of flexibility than cock size for many. The more I see of self-sucking, though, something bothers me. Most of the guys I have seen in self-suck videos never really stay hard and damn few are willing to cum in their mouths. If you guys know of a rock-hard self-sucker who does cream in his mouth, let me know, or show me on cam. Dennis

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a self-sucker but not as flexible as I was, I used to cum in my mouth but the orgasm was not as intense. not sure why. I found it was hard to keep it firm as well! Much rather have someone else suck it much more intense for me!! :biggrin1:

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am pissed off that I am not as slim as I used to be because I used to self suck all the time, from the age of 13, when someone suggested I tried!
And if I lose enough weight, I will almost certainly be offering to do it on cam for people - I used to love girls watching me do this in person!

Dave