self sucking II

misgidedyuthtz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since i was burried way back at the fifth page of the first self sucking thread I have decided to start a new one so all of the other people who requested a self sucking pic from me (my former alias was wutdouthink before the site changed over) could get a chance to see what they asked for

well if it is proof you all want to see from an lpsg member then i guess i will be the brave one to post the little proof i have. I only have 2 pics since i had to take them myself, and those of us who can do it know how hard that must have been. Anyways this is the best one i got.....I couldn't take a picture of me deepthroating myself because i needed both hands to pull myself down to my cock and my camera doesn't have a timer (sorry), but i think this will do.....http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/misgidedyuthtz/album?.dir=377c&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sweet:D How considerate of you to not only show us your awesome endowment, but also your dexterity and great posing ideas! Your cock running along the length of your foot is so hot, man. I join in with the others who want to know your measurements!

Luke

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems like it's a flexibility rather than size issue - I'm 9.8" and have never been able to self-suck, even when I was younger and more flexible.

Can't see the pics, but I'm sure they're very nice ;)

stevie323

Just Browsing
Media
Your photos are funny.
I can suck my dick too, but it isn't working every time. I have to warm up a lot. Next day my neck and my shoulder aches.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
misgidedyuthtz said:
Since i was burried way back at the fifth page of the first self sucking thread I have decided to start a new one so all of the other people who requested a self sucking pic from me (my former alias was wutdouthink before the site changed over) could get a chance to see what they asked for

well if it is proof you all want to see from an lpsg member then i guess i will be the brave one to post the little proof i have. I only have 2 pics since i had to take them myself, and those of us who can do it know how hard that must have been. Anyways this is the best one i got.....I couldn't take a picture of me deepthroating myself because i needed both hands to pull myself down to my cock and my camera doesn't have a timer (sorry), but i think this will do.....http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/misgidedyuthtz/album?.dir=377c&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
WOW....I'm glad your parents taught you to share as a child.....it was a pleasure looking at your photos....:p

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im so jealous.. i havent been able to suck myself off in years.. not since i started my sophmore year in HS. that makes it almost four years.. i dont get it.. ive grown in legnth.. why cant i reach anymore!?!

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely a flexibility issue, the muscles in your lower back have to be relatively loose...please for the love of God be careful...

misgidedyuthtz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow i just put this thread up yesterday and there are already two pages of responses. well i better get cracking on my responses back to your questions. Lets see....my size is about 7.25" to 7.5" long depending on arousal and as for girth i am 6" around. I saw the quarters shot done before and thought it was a good one for reference since we all know how big those are. I thank you all for the great responses and many compliments. It has a lot to do with flexibility and a bit of determination actually. Ironically enough I just decided to try it one day and was able to do it and have been ever since. I will credit it to my 9 years of playing football and having to stretch before every practice, but other then that i haven't stretched in 4 years in order to do this. but my favorite response out of the lot comes from the one female viewer (and I quote) "I never thought I would be turned on by this, but I must admit that I am. You have a magnificent cock, and your talent is qute a turn on.!!! Luv, Autumn"... I am just thankfull that not only gay men are getting pleasure from seeing my pictures since i am straight. I don't mind any comments they leave but the ones I truely look for are female responses...sorry guys. I have actually asked my girlfriend if she would find it a turn on if i could suck my own dick (without telling her i could before I asked her) and she said no, but seeing that Autumn was thinking the same thing as my gf I wonder if it is just a matter of seeing it......well I shouldn't let this message get too long because it will have people losing interest so if you want to know more then keep on coming with the responses and i will be back to answer.....

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another female here.

Have you masturbated in front of your girlfriend before? If not, try that first. I find that an incredible turn on, and have educated my Catholic-raised husband to relax and enjoy doing it. Usually he doesn't get to climax from masturbating since I'm too hot to allow it!

Work up to showing her how you can lick & suck your own cock. Let her get used to the idea of you touching yourself with your hand.

Years ago I would have been freaked out, not turned on, by someone being able to suck his own dick. Now, it's hot!

Thanks for sharing your picture & story.