Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love the facial expression..."its MINE! you can't have any!!! grrrrrr" lol

BigALinJaxFL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always enjoyed a true self-sucker. I was able to do it when I was 11 and loved to do it. Unlike most guys, I'm glad to see, that you cleaned your hot ass real good before taking the pics. :p

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These pics show me self-sucking, a skill I learnt when I was younger and have continued to hone ever since! I love to show it off at parties!:)

So I need to ask you a question. Do people actually know that you have this particular skill? and so therefore they ask you to "put on a show" or what? I don't think I've ever been to that kind of party! :confused:

cumcurious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not a pro in selfsucking, but im working on it. First i have to lose some weight, beacuse its in the way. Im

flexible enough to lick the tip and kiss it, but i want more... I want to suck it as deep as i can, and blow my

load into my mouth. With edging technique i can cum a lot without having that bad bad feeling about eating your own

cum. I always take pictures and vids of it, and it always makes me horny watching them. A warm bath, an empty

stomach, lots of drinking and a yoga exercise helps a lot! Good luck, if you want to trade pics/vids, contact me:

cumcurious@gmail.com