Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i had an experience with a nice cock recently that upset me. i sucked this guys cock for like 5 minutes and then i came on his dick. i told him that i'd lick it up and finish him off but i didn't have the guts to do it. he never came and i was left disappointed.

so i made a vow that i wouldn't cum by myself unless it was in my mouth. so last night, unable to control my bulging cock, i stroked and licked and eventually sucked the head of my cock. i took it in deeper and deeper until more than half my cock was in my mouth. i could almost feel it all the way in the back of my throat! i started to teach myself how to suck better, modifying my technique until sucking it intensified the feeling and i could feel my dick clenching and throbbing between my lips. it still took some stroking but i finally came with my cock deep inside my own mouth, sucking it all out. i sucked two loads of cum out of my dick, i guess the first one made me thirsty for another.

i was still a little disappointed, however. i couldn't bring myself to swallow my cum. i had two chances and failed both times! i spit it out. i've always had mixed feelings about how my cum tastes but last night after two loads marinated in my mouth, a little while after spitting them out, i could still taste the cum and it tasted soooooo good! i'm trying to turn myself into a glutton for nice dicks and big loads. i think it'll work and i can't wait for the next time i take my cock deep in my mouth and give myself a huge tasty load.

i just wanted to share with you guys, but i hope this turned someone on and maybe i'll become good enough at sucking my own cock that if one day i swallow your cock you'll blow your load in my mouth and down my throat and i'll smile as i swallow whats left :)