Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi

I can suck the tip of my cock.
It needs a little work to get there, and I can't have a really good session every time I try it.

But when the mood is good and I'm relaxed, what a turn on ! I'm usually not vocal when I'm pleasuring myself, but I can't help mmmgphing while the head's in my mouth. It's definitely worth the effort I'm putting in it.

Anyway I can't get it far in my mouth (partly because my cockhead's big !), so it's not like someone else doing it. But as a means of masturbation, it's definitely awesome.

I've posted a coupla pics and a vid in my gallery. I would like to find a better view, but the only way is asking someone else to shoot while I'm indulging :p

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't do it myself, not that I need to. If I could I would likely NEVER leave the bedroom....
BUT anyway when I see another guy do it the contortioned folded-over look doesn't look very appealing...

Reactions: rtg and JacKHeaD32

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:yawn: Yet another thread started that has been covered many time before. There is something on the tool bar called: Thread search! BTWIt feels like a BJ and if you can't do it...advanced yoga helps!

Reactions: rtg

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with most of the others, it's sort of a turn on sucking your own knob, but the whole focus on bending over so much takes a lot away from the experience. I will say, however, that the sensation of sucking yourself while cumming does feel fantastic.

Never more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At ten I measured my first hard on and was 6 and a half inches. By fifteen I was eight to nine and remember being able to bend down while masturbating and put the head of my cock in my mouth...recall it being very warm on the lips and the cum was a bit gross. A fair trade for the fun of getting my first blowjob!
Now I can't bend so far seventeen years later but at nine and a half I can't complain about being three inches away from the tip...enough stretching and maybe I can do it soon. My wife is excited about being able to share the experience of me doing it again but this time we'd each get some, me the front of the head and her the underside of my it! Now when I try I feel the heat and let it shoot into my mouth, it gets me hot to have her insert a dildo in me and move it in and out while I shoot.

AF-Master

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello to you all. I am an AF Master and have taught over a hundred guys to selfsuck. Most of the ideas and comments I've seen on Forums are way off the mark. Autofellatio is not an event - it's a process that must be learned scientifically and correctly if you want to master it and not injure yourself. I was taught by a Khrin Trah Master the Tibetan Art of Autofellatio and it changed my life. If you'd like to find out more, email me at gorshich@yahoo.com and I'll tell you my story. All the best and love to all your 'targets'! JR

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello to you all. I am an AF Master and have taught over a hundred guys to selfsuck. Most of the ideas and comments I've seen on Forums are way off the mark. Autofellatio is not an event - it's a process that must be learned scientifically and correctly if you want to master it and not injure yourself. I was taught by a Khrin Trah Master the Tibetan Art of Autofellatio and it changed my life. If you'd like to find out more, email me at gorshich@yahoo.com and I'll tell you my story. All the best and love to all your 'targets'! JR

?What?

D

deleted716371

I've done it since my teens and it's a sensation that is pretty difficult to describe.
First, there's the sensation of actually being able to do it. Like a dream come true! :)
Then, there's the sensation of being sucked. Love that!
Then, there's the hard to describe sensation of shortcutting the system when feeling the cock in your mouth and the feeling of having your cock sucked - at the same time!
And finally, the not so comfortable sensation in your back etc making it all less enjoyable.
With age, the last sensation has made me less inclined to do it, but I often bend down to lick the head a little - just because I can. :)

D

deleted871301

I've done it since my teens and it's a sensation that is pretty difficult to describe.
First, there's the sensation of actually being able to do it. Like a dream come true! :)
Then, there's the sensation of being sucked. Love that!
Then, there's the hard to describe sensation of shortcutting the system when feeling the cock in your mouth and the feeling of having your cock sucked - at the same time!
And finally, the not so comfortable sensation in your back etc making it all less enjoyable.
With age, the last sensation has made me less inclined to do it, but I often bend down to lick the head a little - just because I can. :)

That's so hot dude! DAMN... :)