Self sucking - whats it like?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CuteGuyLondon, Sep 10, 2008.

1. CuteGuyLondon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Durbanville_Guy likes this.
  2. Matt987

Matt987 New Member

I've tried, and failed, managed to lick the head when younger, havn't tried since...

3. zalder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi

I can suck the tip of my cock.
    It needs a little work to get there, and I can't have a really good session every time I try it.

But when the mood is good and I'm relaxed, what a turn on ! I'm usually not vocal when I'm pleasuring myself, but I can't help mmmgphing while the head's in my mouth. It's definitely worth the effort I'm putting in it.

Anyway I can't get it far in my mouth (partly because my cockhead's big !), so it's not like someone else doing it. But as a means of masturbation, it's definitely awesome.

I've posted a coupla pics and a vid in my gallery. I would like to find a better view, but the only way is asking someone else to shoot while I'm indulging :p

4. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Haven't done it in years, but it never did anything for me. It's like tickling yourself. Lots of activity, but no results. Maybe it's because I'm a bad cocksucker, I don't know.

rtg likes this.
  5. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

I can get 3inches or so in my mouth.. its not bad but its hard to get that bobbing motion going. Its nothing like the real thing imo.

6. erratic

Gold Member

It's awesome. Sure it gets crampy and awkward at times, but just knowing that you can always get a bj is just fantastic.

7. superslam

superslam New Member

when i used to be able to do it, it was awesome

sdbg and Mister2101 like this.
  8. Scrufuss

Scrufuss New Member

I can't do it myself, not that I need to. If I could I would likely NEVER leave the bedroom....
    BUT anyway when I see another guy do it the contortioned folded-over look doesn't look very appealing...

rtg and JacKHeaD32 like this.
  9. D_Perry_Basin

D_Perry_Basin Account Disabled

I think the experience is different for different people. When I started, I could only get an inch or two into my mouth, and it was purely a psychological turn on. Now that I can actually choke on my cock and cum in my mouth, it's a different story.

Gelflingfay and Heat like this.
  10. SwingDriver

SwingDriver New Member

Albums:
    I used to be able to suck the head, but not for awhile as I've lost some flexibility as I've aged. To be honest, it wasn't that great because it was uncomfortable overall.

11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

:yawn: Yet another thread started that has been covered many time before. There is something on the tool bar called: Thread search! BTWIt feels like a BJ and if you can't do it...advanced yoga helps!

rtg likes this.
  12. smiffy

smiffy Member

Albums:
    i can get a little past my head. Its so uncomfortable and it doesn't feel that great. My back really hurts afterwards.

13. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with most of the others, it's sort of a turn on sucking your own knob, but the whole focus on bending over so much takes a lot away from the experience. I will say, however, that the sensation of sucking yourself while cumming does feel fantastic.

Mister2101 likes this.
  14. Never more

Never more New Member

Albums:
    At ten I measured my first hard on and was 6 and a half inches. By fifteen I was eight to nine and remember being able to bend down while masturbating and put the head of my cock in my mouth...recall it being very warm on the lips and the cum was a bit gross. A fair trade for the fun of getting my first blowjob!
    Now I can't bend so far seventeen years later but at nine and a half I can't complain about being three inches away from the tip...enough stretching and maybe I can do it soon. My wife is excited about being able to share the experience of me doing it again but this time we'd each get some, me the front of the head and her the underside of my it! Now when I try I feel the heat and let it shoot into my mouth, it gets me hot to have her insert a dildo in me and move it in and out while I shoot.

Mister2101 likes this.
  15. AF-Master

AF-Master New Member

Hello to you all. I am an AF Master and have taught over a hundred guys to selfsuck. Most of the ideas and comments I've seen on Forums are way off the mark. Autofellatio is not an event - it's a process that must be learned scientifically and correctly if you want to master it and not injure yourself. I was taught by a Khrin Trah Master the Tibetan Art of Autofellatio and it changed my life. If you'd like to find out more, email me at gorshich@yahoo.com and I'll tell you my story. All the best and love to all your 'targets'! JR

16. igotthebigone

igotthebigone Well-Known Member

Albums:
    two treats in one,it's a big turn on if you love to suck cock and you can feel it because it's your cock

17. Alex22876

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

?What?

18. Dondiego

Dondiego Active Member

Albums:
    It's not as much fun as you would think. It's like a bad BJ where someone only sucks the first couple inches. And it sucks being all cramped up making it difficult to breathe.

19. gmannen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done it since my teens and it's a sensation that is pretty difficult to describe.
    First, there's the sensation of actually being able to do it. Like a dream come true! :)
    Then, there's the sensation of being sucked. Love that!
    Then, there's the hard to describe sensation of shortcutting the system when feeling the cock in your mouth and the feeling of having your cock sucked - at the same time!
    And finally, the not so comfortable sensation in your back etc making it all less enjoyable.
    With age, the last sensation has made me less inclined to do it, but I often bend down to lick the head a little - just because I can. :)

20. Durbanville_Guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's so hot dude! DAMN... :)

gmannen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted