Self sucking - whats it like?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The feeling of sucking and being sucked--3+ inches in my mouth and shooting hot cum down my own throat . . . Its a nice party trick but you run the risk of a pulled back muscle in the throes of orgasm . . .

it must be nice to be able to suck your own cock.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thought is a massive turn-on.

It's slightly uncomfortable and frustrating as I'm unable to bring myself off with just my mouth.
I always want someone to deep throat me...... luckily for me there's a busy cruising ground not far from where I live.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

vnmous

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thought is a massive turn-on.

It's slightly uncomfortable and frustrating as I'm unable to bring myself off with just my mouth.
I always want someone to deep throat me...... luckily for me there's a busy cruising ground not far from where I live.
I bet you have no problem getting someone to play with your monster

Reactions: jojolongdong

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bet you have no problem getting someone to play with your monster

:D Thanks vnmous, You're right but.....
Getting someone who can deep throat it is.
.... and without injury.

Joe
ps; Have a scratch down the shaft (again) but it's healing nicely

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive only been able to do it properly twice when i was a teenager and a lot more flexible and i usually ended up giving up with a very sore neck. However on those occasions i did manage it, it was a massive turn on and felt like the best blow job in the world. its not the same feeling as blowing a guy and getting blown as the same time. Its much better

I've been fascinated with self suckers ever since and seeing a guy cum in his mouth brings back very happy memories

D

deleted871301

It's pretty much like jerking off. It's better if someone else does it, but it's still pretty good. For me though, most of the thrill is just being able to turn someone else on. Love the reactions.

I would love to see a pic of you doing it :)

You'd make a lot of guys here hard in an instant!

Reactions: Jonnyangel

TheBadRussian

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing isometric stretches for about 8 weeks now, and I can almost the get the whole head in my mouth. Licking it feels better, and would feel really great if it wasn't for the discomfort distracting from the pleasure. So I'm working towards the day when I can suck down the first 3rd of the shaft in comfort. I'm sure it will feel really good once I can relax and suck it in complete comfort.

TheBadRussian

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A word of warning to anyone trying to self suck. You should only do strengthening type stretches when bending the back, if you just stretch you'll end up stretching the ligaments, which will result in a weak and misaligned back. That's why I do isometric stretches. You have to strengthen the muscles to support the spinal column, then allow the muscles to relax and stretch out. Forcing yourself into position without flexing the muscles is a recipe for long lasting injury. So be forewarned.

White Horse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suppose it technically depnds on your endowment, flexibility and size/body type overall. For instance I'm about 5'9 with (never measured) but from women's estimates at least a 10 incher I can lean down and mouth it pretty easily.. on the otherhand I've heard of guys with a height of 6 foot with eight inchers doing the same with more difficulty or only in some strange position..

What it's like would be compared to getting over the fact you're sucking cock (since it's obviously your cock) and enjoy the fact you're getting your cock sucked.. (because it's your cock) lol

Reactions: 6_5by6
D

deleted871301

I tried this one "tipsy" night after years of dreaming about sucking my own dick and somehow got into a position that allowed me to lick the head of my dick. I was shocked when the tip of my tongue licked the precum from the slit and tried again and was successful yet again. I the kissed the tip and called it a night. The back pain was with me for almost a week.

Once the back pain subsided, I decided to try this again and again only managed to lick the head. I swear I heard something similar to a tearing sound in the middle of my back. Every time I think about it I want to try and do it again but the fear of injuring myself puts me off.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
... For instance I'm about 5'9 with (never measured) but from women's estimates at least a 10 incher...

Until you take a ruler to that thing, let's go with the more likely 8 to 8-1/2 inches.

Women are remarkably bad at estimating penis length. :)