Self sucking - whats it like?

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

I can suck the tip of my cock.
It needs a little work to get there, and I can't have a really good session every time I try it.

But when the mood is good and I'm relaxed, what a turn on ! I'm usually not vocal when I'm pleasuring myself, but I can't help mmmgphing while the head's in my mouth. It's definitely worth the effort I'm putting in it.

Anyway I can't get it far in my mouth (partly because my cockhead's big !), so it's not like someone else doing it. But as a means of masturbation, it's definitely awesome.

I've posted a coupla pics and a vid in my gallery. I would like to find a better view, but the only way is asking someone else to shoot while I'm indulging :p
Dude, your self suck pics are so fucking hot, man! Watching you lick the tip of your cock, then squirting your str8 load all over your face.

Reactions: thickhardhairy

Six years old? That's amazing. I know a lot of guys started young but this might be the record for the youngest I've heard of. The thought didn't even occur to me until I hit puberty at 13. Did you have dry orgasms? How many years have you been doing this?
It was not a response from sexuality. It was just something that felt good. At that age I could not know of a destination to drive to.
You might not be familiar with the phrase: The journey is sometimes as good as the destination.
I had a girlfriend that had the idea that she wanted to suck me and make me come. I had been sucking myself for a very long time and in doing so have learned that being sucked feels good. To come would be the stopping of the feeling good. I sometimes suck myself for about 2 hours and become so excited that I lose control of stopping. Then I send a gush of come into my mouth. I like it.
Just being sucked feels good. I could do it for hours if I didn't have to go to the grocery store and make a meal.

Mattfox

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's cool to be able to do it, but it just takes preparation and planning. Like best results I've ever gotten was after taking a long bath in super hot water. It relaxed my back enough that I could go down about 3/4 of my length. Sad to say, but my mouth is the only one that's been on mine so I can't compare it to a real bj.

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started a group called suck your own dick. I can do it now comfortably, but I am curious about your dreams because I had dreams about doing it also before I did. In my dream it was very easy and natural and I couldn't believe I was doing it just seems so real. Why I would have dreams like that I don't know but would like to hear about yours. Join the group if you would like it's brand new

Reactions: 6_5by6

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Still doing it, pretty rarely though. I haven't progressed from my first message in this thread 10 years ago lol.

But it still feels very good!
I've been thinking about getting yoga classes from time to time, but not involved enough to follow through...

When I was younger and more flexible I tried a couple of times and managed to get my tongue to the head. Felt really good but also bit strange. I’d just get someone else to suck it now, couldn’t be bothered. Was too much hassle and uncomfortable.

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, there is no better feeling than sucking my fat cock and letting each and every vein slide between my lips. I can get a good 3/4 down my throat and when it’s in my mouth, I flex it, making it swell up and throb, tasting the pre cum as it oozes out. Sometimes I use the precum to coat my lips so that it will slide in with ease. Fuck, I’m so hard thinking about it.

This is one of the HOTTEST things I think I've ever read.. fuuuckkkkk dude.... you seriously need to do more vids of this, and I'd love to re-discover the one I know that's out there. Love pre- the more the better- it'd be amazing watching you play with yours like this

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
when i was 12 i could. once i got stretched i could get my head in and maybe an inch and being soft i could stretch another inch in and could suck and tongue myself to get off and suck every drop. i guess my back got longer and my dick dicn't. it felt...kinky, good, queer, very sexy, like i was damn good. it was fun, i'd die to do it now and do it for being watched.

Reactions: Bernd

wayward93angel

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fuck bud who was a yoga instructor and he taught me a few things that allowed me to give myself a pretty good blow job. I always enjoyed self-sucking but it wasn't as hot for me as when someone else did it. Think it's always hotter when I don't know exactly what is going to happen and what the guy's technique is like.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've tried, but I'm just not flexible enough. My cock is pretty long so I'm sure I could get some of it in my mouth if I could just improve my flexibility. But I've tried, can't do it, and I'm not that interested in doing it to invest much time into doing it.

I have had dreams in which I can suck my cock very easily. I don't have those dreams often, but when I do I wake up feeling like I can do it and being disappointed when I realize I can't.