Self Sucking

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just astounding how some of these guys contort their bodies and wrap their legs around their shoulders! Some guys just bend over and seemingly effortlessly take their own dick in their mouth. It seems more to do with flexibility and body shape (a lot of these guys look short in the torso). I have always wished I could do this. I've had dreams I can and even in the dream I'm trying to figure out if it's real or if I'm dreaming. Very odd, like a dream within a dream.

Reactions: BBB2.5

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just astounding how some of these guys contort their bodies and wrap their legs around their shoulders! Some guys just bend over and seemingly effortlessly take their own dick in their mouth. It seems more to do with flexibility and body shape (a lot of these guys look short in the torso). I have always wished I could do this. I've had dreams I can and even in the dream I'm trying to figure out if it's real or if I'm dreaming. Very odd, like a dream within a dream.
I agree... I use to be able to reach the head of my dick to my mouth when I was younger... Now all I can do is just kind of line my dick up with my mouth and release my load. I like for it to slowly drip out and into my mouth...

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: BBB2.5

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality