Self Sucking

jazz_jazz70: I'm 8 inches and pretty thick, thick enough that my wife has to be really soaking wet to enjoy it.

I'm interested in hearing from guys who are big enough to suck themselves. I used to be able to lick my head when I was in high school and college, but I was wondering if there were any of the really well hung guys in this group who could do more than that?

If so I'd really like to hear your thoughts about how much work it is, how it feels and how good you are at doing it. Thanks

MichaelWith11: I agree with jonb. It's fun to do - and certainly an unusual ability - but it's more an adjunct to masturbation than a blow job substitute.

Some things are just better when you have skilled help.

Michael

towlie: are you kidding? I can just almost get my lips over my head, but the sensation is amazing. . .

HotBoiLA: i'm only just over 7 here (small for this board) but i'm flexible enough to suck myself...can usually get an inch or two in. it definately doesn't feel as good as getting someone else to do it, and in my case it's kinda hard on my back....but i love it. it feels better than jerking off, and it's such a mental turn on to be able to do it. i also really enjoy shooting on my face or in my own mouth. also, i've self-sucked in front of some guys and they go crazy for it....really turns them on (most have never seen someone do it before).

BiteSize: Enjoy it while you can, kids.
When I was in my late teens I could do it, sitting or standing, just by bending over. I should probably have got out more. Ten years later I had to lie on my back, knees behind my head, just to get a mouthful of glans. Another decade on and I no longer think it's worth the potential spinal injury. It was good, but not THAT good. Just another masturbation technique.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Count me in.
I must say it's fun... and "exotic" ;) And trust me, I know a lot of guys who would do anything conceivable to be able to self-suck. Now that you remembered me, I had a hot discussion with someone on this issue few months ago. He was craving to be able to do it, but, hmm, he was just a 5-inches guy.

MichaelWith11: If I may add to my earlier post.....

It is quite a turn-on to be able to do it, especially since so many other guys wish they could. It also has been a big turn-on for some of the sexual partners I've had.

When I was a teenager, it was also REALLY a blast to do it to torment my big brother, who has six inches on a good day. When he was home from college and we shared a bedroom, I would sometimes noisily self-suck late at night. Come to think of it, it also btohered that I would wake up in the morning, sit on the edge of my bed, and give my morning hard-on a quick kiss before heading for the bathroom.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I discovered the ability just before I turned 17. The glans is over 2" long and that's all I could get past my lips. But it was enough to keep me occupied for several minutes until my back was screaming so badly I had to relax and finish off with my hand.

By the time I was 23 or 24 I couldn't do it anymore. (Just the first of many disappointments that came with age.) :-/

Pecker

tbird1125: it got me thru my late teen years. being 5' tall or so at that time in my life really helped. with 9+ inches hard, i could easily bend over in a sitting position and get a mouthful (and entertain people, too!- however, i got overzealous at a party once showing a couple of girls who had heard of the rumors of the lil guy with the big package. they wanted to see me do it, and being half in the bag at the time i proceeded to go 'up and over' and really strained my back. i could sufficed with just showing them myself hard but i had to go the distance, so to speak. i guess the girls enjoyed as they each took a hand and jerked me off together. one of the more interesting college parties...)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's certainly a turn-on for non-self-suckers to watch, and it is the one thing every man seems to want to do. Now, when I'm doing it for erotic display (Read for my GF.) I'll either back away before I cum or swallow; it always seemed gross when women spat my cum out.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Auto-fellatio is fine for a party trick, but what should I do for an encore? Ah well ... at least when you're blowing yourself you don't have to wonder about your partner's sexual history (unless you suffer from multiple personality disorder!).

hangin: Yep, I'm like most of these posts. Being a loner when I was younger I thought I must be the only one in the world who was weird enough to think of it. I thought it was hot when in my 20s and could get a little more than my head in (I figure about 2") and cum in my mouth. This was before I thought of using a hand lube (another thing I thought I invented, along with cockrings which I sewed out of scrap cloth to fit around just the base of my pole). Since my mouth was lubed it felt better on my head than just stroking, but by my 30s it was getting to be a strain on my back, and now in my 40s I've given it up. I've also put on about 50 lbs. since my 20s, which I'm sure has something to do with it.

Boy was I surprised to find out that there really is nothing new under the sun, and one could buy specially made lube, store-bought cockrings that fit around balls too and worked better, etc.

The first time I realized other guys sucked themselves was a when working as service rep and I overhead a customer remark about reading of some guy doing it. This customer was incredulous that some guys could do that, and I didn't say anything but a couple thoughts went through my head (the one with hair on it - or maybe not), "Hmmm, so I'm not the only perv who thought of that", and "What's so remarkable being able to do that? Maybe I'm actually bigger than average".

two_fister: I don't know...maybe I'm different, but the idea sucking my own dick does nothing for me.