Self Sucking

Mighty_Joe: :DDamn...my mother should have let me take yoga instead of tap lessions!

joe22xxx: Yes,guilty as charged. This is one thing I really like to do in addition to jerking off. I'm real limber & have a lean body so I can get most of my big dick in my mouth. It's definitely something I've learned to get good at over time. I started when I was 14 or so when a friend dared me to do it. It feels wonderful but I agree with other guys here. It's much more pleasurable with another's mouth on it.

bigvarsity: The girls r crazy about it, I remember one of my frat brotha ask me to give his g/f blow jobs lession b/c he said it looks like I know how to suck dick better than his g/f..haha, thats when i really felt like a male whore and then this foo said he would pay me..so i said what the hell. Theres no shame in my game. It was all good, my bro is happy now b/c his g.f can suck his dick better and i got 65 bucks. ;D

aberjohnny: I can remember when I was 15 and tried to suck my cock. At the time I was only 6 inches and still am, 25 now. I was truely amazed that I could perform such a thing. One of my friends couldnt believe it, so I showed him one night, he coudnt believe it either. Point of my story is, I could do it up until I was about 18 while never changing in size, but maintained the flexability...thats the key, not size. I cant do it now, when I got out of school I lost the flexability and gained a little weight...oh well! Maybe if I loose a little I colud do it again.

ItalianStallion: I can do it but the only time that I ever do it is at a party or something, when someone that has heard about my size asks me to do it or something of that matter. To me its just not that pleasurable, I actually prefer just jackin off. But of course I prefer a lovely lady over anything else.

throb919: I've been going to the wrong parties, was a member of the wrong fraternity...oh, wait < gulp > maybe it's generational! You kids nowadays! ;-)

Dag: Many years ago, i tried self-sucking. I could get as far as the head of my penis touching my mouth. That's as close as I could get. All I could do was lick my tip & whack my cock & blow a load into my month.  ;)

This was the 1st time I tasted cum. My cum. My 1st reaction was... yuuuuuuuuk! It had the consistancey of snot!

From than on... my reaction to cum in my month was much better!  ;D

4wDr: Self sucking is awesome for getting things going. Been doing that for a few years now. Best to stretch thoroughly before diving too deep. Nothing like someone else's mouth but it can be very stimulating. Being the exibitionist that I am, I find it is a "head" turner when in a washroom stall. I like to give the onlookers really something to look at. Amazing how stimulating it is for both parties. Really gets my juices flowing!

sudas: I'm waiting to see the female version. When is some ex-gymnast or yoga instructor going to sell tickets to her performing via webcam?

SweetDiane: Guuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss !!! Self-sucking... please... :eek: I honestly can't understand why would a guy suck his genitals. ~ shivers ~ Maybe I'm old-fashioned... ~ shivers again ~ poo !

Longhornjok: If you can understand why a guy (or gal) masturbates, you should be able to understand why a guy might enjoy self-sucking. ;)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=SweetDiane link=board=sex;num=1033934214;start=80#89 date=09/11/03 at 08:38:00]Guuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss !!! Self-sucking... please...  :eek: I honestly can't understand why would a guy suck his genitals. ~ [/quote]

For a well endowed young guy this is an equivalent of the Everest "because it's there" cliche ... (see other thread!).

"Because I can!"

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to selfsuck, in fact im doing it right now.. :D *bends over and sucks* ;D Just think it's great, and I usually am doing it if I dont have a girl around to service it, :D

10inchesAj: I can self-suck, and I do...But rarely. First time I realized I could was when I was about 12 or 13. I woke up to go to school with the obligatory morning wood, and as I bent over to pick up some shorts to put on so when I walked to the bathroom my glory wouldnt be standin out for my Mom and sisters to see, I noticed my dick was insanely close to my mouth. Needless to say I went for it and it was awesome! But alas... :'( I hurt my back in high school playing basketball and anytime I do it now its pretty damn painful. But I've still been known to do it if I've been drinking or if I'm dared alot. I can get about 2.5" in my mouth, but its a fucking mouthful. (literally-- :D) My head is the biggest part around. (7.5") But my advise to all you dudes out there who are pre-injury...LIVE IT UP WHILE YOU CAN. :D

huge_cock_have_pic: I will do it on occasion. Of course it is better to have someone's else's mouth on your cock. On the other hand, it is better to have your mouth on your cock rather than your hands. Not to mention the fact, it makes most women crazy hot when they see you do it. Most of the time, will show a girl the self suck after she's cum on my cock. 95% winner move for out of control sex.

longtimelurker:
Guuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss !!! Self-sucking... please... I honestly can't understand why would a guy suck his genitals. ~ shivers ~ Maybe I'm old-fashioned... ~ shivers again ~ poo !

Besides which, dogs seem to enjoy it quite a bit!

On a more serious note, I have heard of some guys taking yoga to become more flexible so that they can self-suck anyone tried this?

Also, does anyone know whether there is any truth behind the urban legend of Prince removing his lower ribs - I think probably a bit extreme, and I can't imagine how the link would get out. It's hardly as though he'd go into hospital saying 'Nurse, I wanna suck my own dick - what can I do?'

longtimelurker: Hmm - I suppose I should read the thread more before posting :-[

dr_drew2: [quote author=huge_cock_have_pic link=board=sex;num=1033934214;start=80#94 date=09/12/03 at 10:48:46]I will do it on occasion.  Of course it is better to have someone's else's mouth on your cock.  On the other hand, it is better to have your mouth on your cock rather than your hands.  Not to mention the fact, it makes most women crazy hot when they see you do it.  Most of the time, will show a girl the self suck after she's cum on my cock.  95% winner move for out of control sex.[/quote]

yeah man, I'm with you on that one....... wish i could get more of it into my mouth.... would truly love to suck a chick's juice of my cock. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

SweetDiane: :eek: :eek: :eek: Owwwwkaaaayyyy ! ~ laughing ~ I'm old-fashioned. Got the picture, got the picture, I give up ! :p

You just gave me an existentialist crisis: at 21, I'm old-fashioned. Yuk !... err... Someone else ?... :D

anonymous_pole: My g/f loves to see me do it on webcam,but she said if I ever done it while I was with her...she would feel like she wasn't doing it right.