Self Sucking

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by timbouk, Oct 11, 2004.

1. timbouk

timbouk New Member

Hi guy's just wondering if any of you can self suck your big cocks, i've tried a number of times but don't get very close. I have a friend that can and it's pretty impressive. :p

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always an interesting topic. Please be sure that the fantasy is real for about 110 percent of the males on this planet. I know that even though I am not that well hung you can be sure that I have tried in my youth. Could not get it done.

Please do not be offended if some one suggest that this topic has been beat to death in the past on this, the LPSG site!!!!!

Just as most males enjoy beating their meat, you are certainly entitled to bring this subject up. We all realize that many are new here. New members often bring up old topics, but then we all do not know about the search options here on this site.

I always enjoy reading this site and appreciate new members who may often ask old questions. Every day is a new challenge and also an opportunity to learn more from new members who have just joined.

3. timbouk

timbouk New Member

Cheers mate, no offence taken, will search through the topics in future :p

4. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: Yep, I can & you can too if you do some yoga. Try it. It works.

5. throbcurve

throbcurve New Member

I agree. (and I can too thanks to yoga).

6. butterfly

butterfly New Member

I want to knoe these yoga positions. do they actually teach you these in a class, or is it just cos your more flexible that you can do it. (I can just about suck the head and foreskin by the way, but can i swallow more?)
    Thanks

7. throbcurve

throbcurve New Member

Hey Butterfly-
    I found that by doing "spinal rolls", which I don't think are technically formal yoga postures, I worked up to the point where I could do half-plow and eventually full plow. (I used to have a very weak and sensitive lower back from years of weightlifting using improper technique.) After months of that and the counter poses of seated forward bend and standing forward bend, as well as poses like "the wheel", half and full "camel" and just about anything else that flexes and strengthens the spine I have ben able to suck myself to orgasm. At first it was only licks to the head but the flexibility and knowledge of my own "edge" as far as stretching goes alowed me to make rapid progress. Now I am past the head and working on getting more. Trust me, that I can even do this is nothing short of a miracle given my lack of flexibility just last year. Yoga is the answer.

8. darronsummit

darronsummit New Member

Maybe It's because i've been doing it for so long, but i've never found it so hard.

i started about when i was 13. i crossed my legs and pulled myself towards my crotch....

time and practice insured that i got pretty far down when i was doing frequently.

9. HSGraduate04

HSGraduate04 New Member

I used to be able to a few years ago. I can't anymore. I did it maybe 2 or 3 times but it put a lot of pressure on my neck so it didn't last very long. I guess my body grew so I can't bend over that far anymore, haha.

10. Imported

Gold Member

hungteen17: im 8"long and 6" around and i can suck myself. i can get half my cock in my mouth

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yeah, I can do it, but guess what ... the fantasy is better than the reality! It's hell of a lot more enjoyable to have someone else blowing me. I know many others on this board concur with me on that point.

12. Pappy

Pappy Member

I can but as DMW said it is much better if someone else is doing it! :p

13. Imported

Gold Member

Goon:
    I haven't tried in a long time. I did it to see if I could. My ex used to love to see me do it but honestly it did more for him than me. He was jealous cause he was hung average and wasn't as flexible as I was. Yeah, MUCH better when someone else does it.

14. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

I can do it, and have done it before....but i usually don't do it that often.

15. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

I can and do do it once in awhile too.

16. Imported

Gold Member

davewfred:

Dude...you're 90% hetero....why do you want to suck your own d!ck?

:)
    dave

17. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

I love to selfsuck. Sure it feels better if someone else is doing it, but it feels damn good when I do it to myself, so why not?

18. stu

stu New Member

i could only get the head in my mouth which is good enough. i guess. but have not done to in a while.

19. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can do it too, although I have to stretch for a while to do it. But DMW is, as usual, right... I only find it fun to do it with someone else who can.

20. Imported

Gold Member

tigeroo: i can. been doing it for bout 3 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted