Self Sucking

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can self suck...still do it every now and then, not as much as I used to, though. When I first "discovered" it, I thought it was so cool...lol. I'm not saying I did it obsessively or anything. It takes a good size and flexibility, along with practice and patience.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Used to do it quite often....it was fun and yet at the same time, I hated that extra stretch feeling in the lower back. Don't do it as often.
The most fun I had with it was in college when I would show off for some of my frat bros....would get some pats on the ass when I was in position, another time a drunk and horny frat bro put a couple of fingers in my butthole, but that I guess is for another post another time. :wink:

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I can also, it's always an attention getter, and in my opinion, hot as hell! I've actually been caught on a secluded beach (not as secluded as I thought) selfsucking by a couple of straight guys, who watched and jacked off until I shot in my mouth, then said "thanks for the show", and went on their way. Great time!

Peace

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just like Rico said...a standing ovation! Boy would I love to have someone perform for me!
By the way, Rico...really like the latest pic you put up! You are a damn hot guy. And I would definitely give you a standing ovation just to see you strip for me!

Uncle : )

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oddly, I have this recurring dream where I can suck myself. In my dream I decide to try it for some reason, and discover--to my great surprise--that I can do with with ease. When I wake up I'm sometimes under the temporary illusion that I can really do it, so I give it a shot. I can't even get close.

Yeah, I've had that dream, too. Never been able to do it, though.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I can do it, but guess what ... the fantasy is better than the reality! It's hell of a lot more enjoyable to have someone else blowing me. I know many others on this board concur with me on that point.

I agree - the blood rush isn't enjoyable and your back can really hurt afterwards. Those other pressures tend to dull the orgasm.