Self Sucking

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it was my college drunk party trick and no, I don't do it as I much prefer someone else's mouth to my own. You may also want to search back through the threads as this has been covered on numerous occasions.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spiceboy covered it when he said this topic has been talked about so many times. lol

In my opinion, I love to suck my own dick, does it feel as good as when someone else does it? Maybe not. Does it feel damn good anyway? Hell yeah. :)

I used to be able to lick the tip, but I can't get anywhere near now.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@Oct 27 2005, 01:16 PM
Yes, it was my college drunk party trick and no, I don't do it as I much prefer someone else's mouth to my own. You may also want to search back through the threads as this has been covered on numerous occasions.
[post=355965]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd love to hear more about this...how do you go about getting naked and sucking yourself at a college party? Provide some entertainment details MJ :bounce:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by sexy_beast@Oct 27 2005, 03:12 PM
Hi, was just wondering if anyone here can self suck? And if you can, do you?
[post=355920]Quoted post[/post]​
As I've told in other threads on this subject, I was in my early 30s the first time I licked the head and shot before I got it licked all the way around. It's been interesting reading other guys experiences with this, along with whether or not some have continued sucking self. As someone posted, the very idea of it is enough to erupt Mt. St. Helens.

Luke

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
at one point i was able to deepthroat myself but i got bored with it since it was always a big process and my back would hurt afterwards. i still do it on occasions when normal masterbation just won't cut it but since i don't do it as much anymore i can get only about half in. i agree with the other people who said the thought is better then the feeling. i don't know why but the thought of sucking myself off just turns me on (even weirder since im straight). but the feeling usually isn't nearly as good as when another person does it. actually i have only gotten myself off a few times this way. and yes i do have proof lol

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pye+Oct 30 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pye &#064; Oct 30 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpiceboyMJ@Oct 27 2005, 01:16 PM
Yes, it was my college drunk party trick and no, I don&#39;t do it as I much prefer someone else&#39;s mouth to my own. You may also want to search back through the threads as this has been covered on numerous occasions.
[post=355965]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;d love to hear more about this...how do you go about getting naked and sucking yourself at a college party? Provide some entertainment details MJ :bounce:
[post=356805]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, there was many a drunken party where either someone mentioned that I had done it at another party and then I had to show everyone at this party or it came about by mentioning different odd things and quirks that we had. Being a dancer I&#39;ve always been somewhat flexible, which of course helped. It also stemmed from a time in my life where I held a lot of my self worth in the size of the meat that swings between my legs. Luckily, I outgrew that stage&#33; :toast: