Self Sucking

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a kid, about 6-21, I could get my cock in my mouth the whole way, and so could a few of my friends, so I always thought it was really normal. Now I'm older I can only get the head in my mouth and that's only if I've eaten sensibly (i.e. no stomach) and been to the gym, so I'm flexible.

The best sex I ever had was about 9 years ago in an old house by the sea in Sussex one summer night. There was one guy sitting on the sofa. I sat on his cock facing the same way as him, then another guy stuck his cock in facing me so I was being doubled. Then I sucked myself off at the same time while another guy chewed my balls.

NEVER has sex been so good since.

I used to love self suck parties, with about 8 guys in a ring sucking themselves off. But nowadays people are too bloody boring.

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker Check, to answer your question. How do you get a group of guys like that together? (Or how did I - it was years ago). If like me you were a shameless tart, like-minded tarts seems to attract each other. It's like a shameless version of a gaydar. Back in those days, I could sense a slapper a mile off!!! Guess I still could if I put my mind to it.

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did manage to nearly get the head in, before, but most I could do, really, was lick it alittle before my back started hurting. lol

J_hayes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
9497-a.html

showphoto.php

showphoto.php