Self sucking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_eftr5r44, Mar 13, 2011.

1. D_eftr5r44

D_eftr5r44 New Member

Albums:
    Who's done it? I'm really struggling to do it, how did you do it? More than welcome to share pics and videos ;p

2. hud01

Gold Member

Did a lot of stretching, gf at the time used to give me a back and neck massage to loosen me up.

3. bigal929

bigal929 New Member

Everything is in the prep. Empty stomach, hot bath, stretching exercises, go slow and don't injure youself. Best selfing site on the net is solosuck.com. Lots of free advise and helpful "tips".

4. monel

Gold Member

Never could and maybe its just as well. If I could I might never leave the house.

5. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recommend Yoga. The thing is not to try too hard, because you can hurt yourself. Don't attempt it where there might be a danger of hurting yourself or where the temperature is too chilly. I suggest lying in the centre of the bed or on the floor with a clear space around you and keeping your underwear on (not to distract you too much), you raise your legs over your head aiming to bring them down to rest above your head. If this is easy, then remain there for a while (breathing deeply in through the nose and out through the mouth) for 8 to 10 rounds before reversing back to where you started..... breathe a few more rounds and go again. (Let the weight of your legs create the curveature of the spine.
    Each time you may be able to go a little further.... but I advise do not try to rush it. Allow yourself enough time. See it as something you will achieve one day, but not necessarily today or tomorrow. Take it easy and try stretching your back whenever and wherever you have the space and time... for example; standing on the floor & lower your head to between (or as close as you can get to) your knees. If anyone asks it's to help your back strengthen.! And if you want to be really serious about going for it, then remember to do counter-active exercises..... ie. lift your chest and rib cage into the air leaving your head and bottom on the floor / bed or wherever.
    I've been doing it ever since I heard the suggestion when I was at school.
    I still do it because it's quite horny, and can be sexy and fun.
    I sometimes tease myself by getting into position and then very slowly removing my briefs to let it fall out and hit me in the face.:biggrin1:

6. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    unless you have a long cock its just about impossible

7. catman

Gold Member

8. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Bizarrely I've dreamt about this many times...

Draft saved Draft deleted