Self Sucking!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me is impossible to do that because iam a tall guy . Maybe if my dick were 11 inches or more:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can self suck the head of my cock pretty well, but try for more each time I have a session. I do find stretching beforehand and taking your time helps. I've eaten my come a bunch of times, both when self sucking and just jerking off, but rarely the whole load.

joeybiggs

Just Browsing
Media
i was wuite thin and flexible when i was younger ( i was a dancer) and i was able to do it quite a bit. as well, it was my first and second and third (get it) taste of cum. all in all, extremely pleasurable.

Orcen222

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok fella's. Lets hear the stories...... experiences and thoughts on the private subject.. (self sucking)

We've all tried to do it at one point. For myself I was lucky enough to suck mine. I think its great.... whenever your own your own and you need relief all you need to do is unzip em and your off.

So from all you blokes who look at this thread... tell us your stories/experiences... no matter how funny or weird. Also your views on the matter, and also the big question... would you or have you ever swallow your own spunk? We wont judge.

Hopefully this will be one hell of a thread :tongue: haha.

Lucky!!
I cant bend that far :(

How does it feel to suck yourself?

AROOSTER4U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 72, I first started trying to self suck at age 18 after seeing a man suck his own. For 6 or 8 months I worked at sucking. After I could do it every time I wanted to self suck I did all most every day. I had a very hot sex deive till I was 65 and hurt my spine in a fall.My wife loved to see self suck and watched or joined in. I have put on several shows at parties with women only,men only and men and women. I have had several people both sexs that wanted to feel my dick and some that wanted to see me self suck and they would help bring me to a very good cum. Till I was around 55 I could no longer have 6 to 8 good cums befor I had to have a longer time befor I could go again. My wife liked it very much that when we had sex I could have 4 /5 climax befor it got to the point that she was too raw to go on.I have had up to 6 women to fuck and self suck to. I had a very good sex life and loved every day looking for sex.Man ,Woman or you think of me fucking every thing I got my hands on. AROOSTER4U@YAHOO.COM .. iF YOU SEND EMAIL HAVE FIRST WORD

AROOSTER4U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You asked If any one had self sucked and ben fucked at the same time.I have several times. I ab bi and love to fuck and to be fucked. To be fucked as I self suck is mind blowing. I love the fucking with a long dick is best but any one will do. To self suck for me is to have the feel of a dick to suck and at the same time the feel of being sucked. Then it comes to you -you are doing the sucking and being sucked by you with your own dick, It does not get any hotter than to feel the self sucking till climax. Then just lay flat and pump your dick till you feel at peace with the world and your self.aaaaaaaaaaammmmmm.good. being fucmed at the same time is the best in both sucking and being fucked.o-myAROOSTER4U@YAHOO.COM.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Digdugm: I wonder perhaps your dad didn't say anything to you when he saw you SS because he had/has done it before too? He maybe felt it useless to say anything to you about it because he knows the pleasure of it. And knows you will continue to do it. My thoughts anyway.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wanted to try it. I have tried it multiple times just to see if I could. I do not believe I would blow my own load in my mouth. I am just not into that. But after my attempts of trying to suck my dick, I just an not reach it. Not saying I am not long enough just not flexable enough.