Selffucking

will9will

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could suck my cock when I was in highschool and college, eventually getting about half of it down my throat. I was also able to get the head of my cock in my ass. I can still get the head in my ass, but can't get my tongue anywhere near my cock. Self sucking has more to do with flexibility (I hear yoga helps), but self-fucking is all about size and the way your cock points when it gets hard.

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was kinda high the first time I got my dick to go into my ass. It wasn't rock hard at the time and I got it all the way in - about 5 inches or so and worked it up till I was semi hard. It was very cool and I was excited. The cumming part is great. But after I did it about 3 or 4 times (on different occassions) I decided it wasn't that great after all.

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey catman,
Very Interesting and educational post... Thanks.. i might try it sometime. :wink:
and thanks "ophion" for the vdo... :eek:

catman said:
start completely soft, not hard...
I found a warm tub bath to help relax everything helps....
being uncut I found lubing my middle finger and using it to push my foreskin up my hole is the way I start, sort of give it a path to 'follow'.... keep pushing from the head upward into your hole then use the heel of your hand to let it 'crawl' up your hole...and push also the hot bath helps relax your balls (to keep them out of the way). biggest problem I have had it cumming- keeping it IN your ass is tricking when jerking and spewing (as in the terrific vid)...

D_MarquisDeSodOff

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was staying at a friends house and told him about a video that I saw of this, and I guess he isn't extremely hard when he is aroused, I wouldn't know(though I'd like to), We were getting ready to go to bed during this conversation and he was already under the covers in pj's so he tried to bend around, I guess he was hard, and laughed because He could if he wanted to.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think Lex neds to get out a bit more. A woman once stuck her finger up my arse while giving me a blow job. It made me appreciate how good anal stimulation was during sex and since then I've often enjoyed similar activities on my own, but no way do I want another man's cock in there. I've tried self fucking on numerous occasions but just can't get it in. I think it requires a certain disposition and a technique that I haven't been able to master, though I have what it takes to sefsuck.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great clip- what a load!

I do it..often, I like it. More than the sensation...I like the idea I can do what some guys can't! Precocious talent!

I think more the suppleness or endowment, being able to get your balls out of the way helps most-

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I tried it once in the bath and could do it. It didn't do anything for me though. To start with your cock has to be soft so it means if you start to get hard you have to stop!

ducks007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello,
I could do this, but I can't cum inside my rectum :-(
the angle was too big so it compress my urethra when my dick was inside me and when I cum, the cum can't flow outside my dick... sometimes the pressure was so big that the cum flow inside my bladder.
I've ever see a vids who the man cum inside his rectum and after he can shit his cum outside his bowels...so nice