Selfsuck

longtimeselfsucker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whenever someone asks me this, I find it hard to answer.
I like to do it in this position (see pic) and just bend down. But I have been doing it for years, so it is easy now! It does help to be flexible and extremely aroused but if you really want to suck your cock, you can. Use the power of positive thought. :)
2619-cheeky.jpg

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you guys self suck?

I tried last night and I guess I'm just not flexible enough, anyone have any tips they could share?

Well..like you, I have sorta got out of the practice...but occassional got a couple that wants me to do it...so gives me a boost by push my head & pressure on my back till my dick is in my mouth...it works but you gots to relax and not be totally hard...semi-soft

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do a search on this topic- there have been many many discussions that might be useful to you

Media
Photo didn't work.

Whenever someone asks me this, I find it hard to answer.
I like to do it in this position (see pic) and just bend down. But I have been doing it for years, so it is easy now! It does help to be flexible and extremely aroused but if you really want to suck your cock, you can. Use the power of positive thought. :)
2619-cheeky.jpg

raiv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
used to. wish I would have with my old college gf who was quite an experimenter.

when i was younger i could do it. i did a lot of stretching exercises over the course of a few weeks before i was able to.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can self-suck. I either do it when in a kneeling position, and use my arm under my leg for leverage so to speak, I also use the legs over the head technique. The latter being the more favourable for deeper sucking. selfsuck2.JPG
selfsuck6.JPG

What works for me was realizing that i needed to bend in the back, not at the waist. Its going to take practice and stretching. Don't do too much too soon. And having a belly will determine whether you can do it. Get as skinny as you can. Since some guys are able to deepthroat themselves i dont think size is that much a factor. Just keep working on back flexibility. And most importantly, have fun!

Wish i could, love my smell down,love to tounge my own balls

D

deleted716371

I can self-suck. I either do it when in a kneeling position, and use my arm under my leg for leverage so to speak, I also use the legs over the head technique. The latter being the more favourable for deeper sucking. View attachment 1547259 View attachment 1547260

I rarely do it anymore, but use the same technique as notsolittle. I'm also able to bend down and just lick the tip of my head. :)

Reactions: notsolittle

It was fun when I could do it but would rather not break my neck. When I did it I would flip my legs over my head and put my knees next to my ears.