Selfsuck

I can, but it doesn't feel like anything so I never do. Sometimes I try to see if anything changes, but it doesn't. I'd much rather go down on someone else. haha.

eli22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been doing it on and off for 3 or 4 years. It's more of a physical achievement thing for me, though. I've never gotten off entirely from sucking, I have to jerk it at the same time.

changgggg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A question for straight guys.. If you could, would you/If you can, Do you suck your own cock?

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the closest i ever got was licking my head and thats when i'm really horned up, guess i'm not as flexible as some guys. i think if my cock wasn't so bend and was straight i would probably be able to get my entire cock head in. i'm straight(as in my sexual orientation) but if i could suck myself off i sure would.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Up until about a year or a year and a half ago, I was able to get about 3 inches of my cock in my mouth. But It seems like after I hit 22 years old, my body kinda tightened up and I'm not as flexible. I don't weigh more than I did then, but my back muscles just don't seem to stretch as far as they did.
I miss the feeling of my big cockhead sliding past my own lips, and how exciting it was to run my hot tongue all over my throbbing cock.

I can do it! PM me for my sn if you want to see me suck myself off. It's great fun! I have Yahoo and aim.

smiffy

Sexy Member
Media
i can get the head of my cock in my mouth, but it doesn't really feel good enough to counteract the awkwardness and pain in my back.