Selfsucker - Anyone knows who this is?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't really tell if you're aiming that at me, since it follows my post, or at the OP, for possibly missing a link or name within the posted link, or even yet someone else. However, for someone so hostile about communication skills, Mr. "proper fucking english", it's ironic that you don't use punctuation or capitalization that well. :wink:

...proper fucking English.
"You can't read very well, can you?"
You can't read very well can you?

I can't really tell if you're aiming that at me, since it follows my post, or at the OP, for possibly missing a link or name within the posted link, or even yet someone else. However, for someone so hostile about communication skills, Mr. "proper fucking english", it's ironic that you don't use punctuation or capitalization that well. :wink:

not to be a jackass, but look at what subforum you're in

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's all you've got? Because I missed a comma? Get a grip. lol

My original post was directed at the thread's OP because he posted something obviously from a gay website into the "straight adult websites" section, therefore causing me to question his ability to read or comprehend the English language.